Part. 12..

.....Her ambiguous request. PT 2......

......................HAIKU(12)....................

               I AM ALREADY DEAD.

    HOW USELESS THEN, TO WORRY

            ON WHAT MAY KILL ME.

                                          -ZenHaiku-

...................o0o0o0o0o0o...................

       Yunomi, a common form of cup used for daily or informal tea drinking, unlike it's cousin; the more decorative Chawan bowl which of coarse is used during certain prestigious Tea ceremonies. Yes, now she remembered. All those grueling hours of useless princess like ceremonials spent learning because Tsunade thought Sakura was turning into an un-cooth child that best suited the sty of pigs. Oh, such a bitter sweet memory she recalled as the lessons taught to her and Ten-ten by shizune and Hinata finally applied itself to a real life uh-after- life situation. Poised in that seiza posture, she sat around an open sunken hearth as well as the other silent occupants in the room.

With an alluring opal coloured Yunomi grasped in hand, her eyes glowed venomously, habitually, in that forested shade as it refused to accept the unbelievable fact that Itachi Uchiha breathed the same air as she did.  Be it in the after life, or the former, he was real; as real as any of them apparently. Sakura's grip tightened, knuckles turning white almost around her cup after catching sight of another and one whose face brought forth all senses of loath she'd ever held for an Uchiha,  Indra. Bored of out his fucking mind he sat, but his gaze blatantly stood fixated in her general direction.

Awkward indeed, even more so for his eyes, once dipped in cobalt shifted with out cause into that of red fiery plumes; taunting almost if she were to be honest. Dragging her own away from his icy demeanor, the pinkette almost regretted this abrupt move for yet again she came face to face with a smiling, much to pleased looking Uchiha. Something desperately needed to be done, anything at least to quell this awful tension swimming in the atmosphere. And thankfully Kaguya decidedly stuck a pin into it's bleeding hip. 

"I think, I've made my request as crystal clear as I could, have i not?"...

" You have", Neji agreed shortly, " but the thing is-"

" What you're asking of me is the exact same thing i died trying to prevent"... Sakura gave it a thorough thought through while she sipped on her tea. Sighing quietly, she contemplated the rabbit Queen's ambiguous request. Although In hindsight, she should have known that this be their aim from commencement. studying she did as Kaguya gave her, her own version of a one over where complexity creased her brows as well as her mind. Of-coarse the request was complex, even more ambiguous indeed. But then again, could Sakura afford not to acquiesce at this point?

"It is simple and just as I said"...

"Oh I know that, and given the severity of the situation one cannot afford to overlook the pros of your argument. However, your very goal in of itself", the pinkette explained, "presents numerous issues"

Nothing but a sinister smirk was seen. Curving it's way into full bloom, pink cherubic lips, much like the blossom's own seemingly mocked her intelligence. "And what if I have a counter; a proposition you 'CAN'T' afford to refuse?"

"There's an awful lot of affording passing around in here"....

Eyes shining as though they carried the sharpened edge of swords darted towards Asura, instantly making him regret his teasing line. "never -uh-mind me. Do carry on"....