Secrets of the leaf..Part 29....

.......Stolen corpse under the guise of night .............................

......................HAIKU(29).....................

                                                                                     HEARTS WERE BROKEN                                                                                
      THROUGH DESPAIR AND        SORROW                                                                     
                   WHILE I SLEPT

                                                                                                       -Nefe28ostar-

................o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o...............

        Desperation, quite a definitive word in of itself one could say. An act  described in just one word, or a word defined by one's hasty act. Either way, desperation became the gist of this evening's description. Sat wedged between sakura's bed and Itachi's, Madara pondered his mind into a pulp of the hours prior spent. As soon as he'd arrived carrying his wife to be with in his clutches, in an unconscious state of coarse, he was met with not only the head officiate of the Hyuga clan and it's princesses, but his own clan's mate as they too maneuvered another unconscious creature via some weird, comical princess carry.

It seemed as though Sakura's premonition was also shared to her two interlopers as well; a thought that conjured nothing but even more worries on not only his own mind, but the numerous personels present. The atmosphere had delved into an even more ominous state of being after he had relayed his and the pinkette's prior activities before this minute fraction of hell ensued. The reasons for divilgence however, spelt lady hokage, Hashirama's beast like grand creature whom upon self appointment, bestowed the tittle of God-fucking mother in regards to her student, his fiancee, his princess, his-

"Lost in translation are we?".... Tobirama's less than pitiful comment barely managed to rouse him out of what ever this new wave of stupor were. Then again, the question soon arrived as to what exactly transpired with in the Hyuga compound and his own home?

"Any one care to elaborate further on both Itachi's and the Hyuga prince's conditions?" Obviously his tone lacked concern for both unconscious males; not a factor most were ignorant of, especially since Madara's precious pinkette slumbered near by. An acknowledgement of this crass behavior of his was obviously steemed from an earlier phase of his former life, and one only Sasuke Uchiha somehow inherited down to its very core.

"Apart from what you shared?" Tsunade's disquiet was palpable through her words. "All we know at this point, and I'm only speculating here-"

"Another conjecture" added Obito.

"Yes, that we can't help. Not until they've regained some semblence of consciousness. Some how they could be witnessing the same premonitions-"

"Or different ones at the same time since it's also speculated that Sakura perhaps awoken this ability with them as she did hers".

"I'm afraid that's no speculation" Madara corrected Orochimaru with an affirmative tone. "She had fallen asleep in her tub approximately ten minutes before I visited-"

"BROKE INTO!" Both Naruto and Tsunade injected with raised brows that spoke of their disproval in regards to his visit.

"I had a key!"