Part.. 7.....

.................CHANGES...............

.....................HAIKU(7).......................

YOU PUNCHED ME DOWN,

THROUGH BLOODY TEETH

I GRINNED, LAUGHING

AS I ROSE AGAIN.

Devon Strang.

.................o0o0o0o0o0o0o0...............

LIFE. It often times comes with numerous surprises; equally planned and unplanned bouts of unexpectedness. The odds of them, the majority that were, leaning towards the brighter side of things were unfairly outweighed by moments soaked in horror. Moments so unexpectedly painful that the mind refuses to abandon logic, mostly control; leaving it to hungrily, biasly consume the given images it was presented with.

Panic, hysteria; a compulsive or sometimes involuntary reaction towards a moment promising great grief, a moment filled with unimaginable sorrow; one final and fatal blow that drastically alters our reality. Ah yes, thus spells the real definition of true horror, self mortification laced with the bitter side of astonishment; precisely the view Tsunade and the others were meet with.

Slumped looking, splattered with an unholy amount of blood of which kami knows whose; barely livid and lying so awfully peaceful within the damnable arms of their enemy, there she slept. With one seemingly lifeless arm pressed up against his naked torso, the other tightly secured by him, Sakura was being cradled as though she were an injured infant being cared for by a dear loved one. The seal that once graced the flawless skin atop her forehead had long since vanished; it's reason, most likely to do with her having expelled almost all of her chakra, including her reserves.

Both of her arms were bare. Her sleeves perhaps lost during what ever intense battle she might fought with in the Uchiha's inner sanctum. Flabbergasted spelt the Godaime's mood but second thoughts and her own precious life were damned things, for kami knew this helplessly lying, fortunately still breathing pinkete was the closest Tsunade had ever known to having a real child; aside from Shizune of coarse.

Behind her hastened approach towards their foe and her sleeping prodgeni, Naruto as well as Kakashi swiftly followed with equally quickened steps. Minds heavy with fear, hearts burdened with sorrows, they crowded the duo regardless of Madara's threat level.

"Kami no- SAKURA!!"..... Oh there were no mistaking it. That obvious hitch in the Godaime's voice; the sound of her words being choked right out of throat, and the unfathomable horror. Yes, nothing but horror shining through what was supposedly a once vibrant honey coloured gaze.

In a wild rush she was upon him, teeth all bare and ready to bite, fists folded and ready to descimate the unholy bastard that whisked her beloved student away. "GIVE HER TO ME NOW YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!" Tsunade made a quickened grab for Sakura, obviously wanting to pry her resting body right out of the Uchiha's grasp. But sadly, said tyrant out right refused to part from his princess's resting frame.

Madara's blatant refusal to relent his hold on Sakura as one could imagine, was meet with just fury. However Tobirama, the wise Kage he were decades back, decidedly interjected himself between his great nice's mighty fist and his once olden enemy's smug face.

"Tsuna behave!"... His warning instantaniously quieted her and the others over thinking minds. "Do not let your emotions get the best of you, not now when we're all in danger. Madara and Obito included"...

Silence; absolutely nothing but a dead suffocating stillness lingered for a while, until-

" What precisely happened?". ... Bewildering came Hashirama's tone as it penetrated said stillness. In the wink of an eye he were amongst the gathered lot now. The time for explanation it seemed were upon them, though every second wasted now in helping the others unravelling this some what fucked up outcome, meant one more advantagous second for their new foe.