Secrets of the leaf ..Part 34...

.............. Bodies intertwined..............

......................HAIKU(34).....................

            TURNING THE CORNER

  YOUR SHADOW FALLS INTO MINE

                     A TOTAL ECLIPS

                                      -C. Smith-

................O0o0o0o0o0o0o0.................

The hours of the new morn were veiled by an overgrown cloud. Greyish blue and hellsih electrical charges replaced the bustling sounds of wheeling carts, heavy iron rimmed boots and the gleeful cries of rising creatures nestling safely amongst the greeneries. Raindrops, heavy, cold and harsh sounding, showered down unrelenful, unbaised; unamusing whilst their force threatened to bore miniature sized holes into poorly crafted roofs.

Outside, a seemingly chaotic storm frolicked itself about, trampling on the joyful sounds of konoha's inhabitants whilst some where beyond their views; somewhere veiled by sturdy walls and an abled roof, two of its people worked them selves into a hot frenzy of sweating bodies and unkept murmers. A hidden place where skin met skin upon a bed of soft unpatterened cotton, cried out in pleasurable moans.

Short, trimmed nails scuttled about in its need to find purchase something tangible, something of great weight, an anchoring device in need of settling her self amidst the continuous lapping of tongue against her center. Quivering anxiously and over stimulated, Sakura buried deep her fingers into Madara's lionous mane, gripping, tugging, screaming as her lungful echoes traveled into the storm, dying with the rain drops that met their eventual ends.

With both legs rested on the beast's muscular shoulders, her fingers pulled almost painfully at his scalp, back arched and stomach heaving while he shoved his salivary tool into her already sleek passage.

          Her taste intoxicating

    Her cries, his encouragement

"Ma-dara- ahhnnn-!" Yet he persists, fighting away her fight while his tongue laps against the core of her womanhood, her clit already swollen and red, over sucked and throbbing, just as much as her breasts. Sakura's head was a mess, her body even worst for she had tempted the devil with her womanly flesh. What happened to death's supposed blunting effect on his incensed libido, what happened to the dust that cluttered his bones and turned his sinews into strings; his desires torpefying while his soul lived on?

There were no wrong or right answers to that, none that justified this wanton demand at least. Sakura had graduated from being enemy, an unnamed entity Obito's makings should have pummeled onto the battled ground, into something worth more than his past miserable existence, and now his present. His bawling entail for the heaving thing doubled as each day prolonged their matrimonial union, transforming his already miniscule fraction of decency into common hunger men carted for the opposite sex; an average sentiment he couldn't afford in wake of his dreams.

And now, after that first fated glance, the dam on his emotions had begun to sprung a leak. And it grew bigger and bigger each day, cracking, fissuring into every which way direction until boom, Sakura's hold on him easily broke that crafted barrier, flooding his entire being under the very same sentiments he'd scorned and cursed as common.

Their mouths met, each tasting her own flavour intimately, their slipery apengades clashing in earnest just before Madara draws to the side, one hand pillowing sakura's head while the other braces himself as he suckles the thin flesh of her neck, leaving harsh marks of ownership and pride. Her own hands somewhere on his back and travelling a hysterical pace towards his breaches. And she gets there amidst his bites and kisses. She gets there just as easily, sliding them  beneath the hem of his sleepware and into the tight fabric of his boxers.