Secrets of the leaf.. Part 32

.................Giving in. Part 1................

..........................HAIKU(32)....................

           THERE WERE MAGNETS

      IN MY BONES FOR THE IRON

                 IN HER BLOOD.

                        - Atticus-

................... O0o0o0o0o0.....................

Dawn was but a mere three hours away from her rise. Evidence of this slow but very much unwelcomed approach travelled through the cockles of cockpens and hen houses, through the twittering tunes of an earlier than usual bull headed shrike as he mimicked the calls of his fellow feathered friends. And some distance away, the sharp calling of a brown eared bulbul, lost perhaps or eager to locate his missing group.

But if one were to tune their ears as sharply as they'd been taught to, then the subtle wave of metal upon metal could be heared over the dizzying space that stretched between the Senju manor and training ground fourteen; the ANBU'S playpen.

Orochimaru stoped for a while, as though he'd been halted in a trance. His room slept but a few meters away from the open window he'd caught himself staring out of stupendoulsy. What or whom anchored his feet remained a mystery, however, his eyes searched unyielding for a bit, combing through towering bamboos that sought out his minute attention.

What ever be the cause of this sudden melancholic aura, he knew that staring into the dullness that preseneted itself as night, wouldnt do much to sooth his unsettlement for the time being.

As exhausting as his former life were, the later showed little promise of differentiation. This sad cumbersome fact was slowly budding into fuition with each second he found himself involuntary forced into the dishonourable role of a sitter for grown ass adults that allowed emotions it's freedom; Sasuke not excluded since he'd began to show a new side of ownership whence it came to dealings amongst Lord second, Itachi and himself.

Despite that fractional childish desposition he clung to like some dam infant still suckling his mother's tit, the boy was quite sharper than most for his average age, post clan apocalyps; an honourable trait undoubtedly, but that definitely did him no favours now, if he were to continue down this sordid path of-

"Well look who finally decided to grant us his company?"

Orochimaru halted his steps once more. Hands held against his lodging's door, face fixed in a scowl and veins at the back of his neck near fucking explosion as he glowered bloody murder at one Senju Tobirama. "Do forgive my discourtious attitude, but, what the fuck are you doing in my quarters, uninvited and announced?"

"Uninvited, surely but unannounced, did I not clarify that but a moment ago?" Coy but there was a lilt of edgyness trapped in Lord second's voice. The hardened rigidity of his jaws clenching, while folded fists did the same at his sides, were all the show and tell the snake summoner needed. Sorely, first Tsunade and now her uncle. Was sleeping even an option at this point?

The night had been far too tediously long for most parts, and though he may be a creature that thrived in the cold dark dwellings of caves, he still needed the usual hours of rest for better functionality in this society they'd chose to partake in.

"I'm not in the mood, Nidaime. The night has been overwhelming enough-"

"I never said I came with ill intentions or, any intentions at all- well?", Tobirama slumped his posture to an impossible level, an act that went against every thing a noble of his high breeding stood for. He seemed incredibly human to the Saninn, and somewhere deep inside, that thought stirred up unsettlings things. "I simply wanted to speak with you, but I never expected to be bested by your student?"