Part. 15..

...Silent truths in the dark of night..

.....................HAIKU(15).....................

         IF LIFE TRANSCENDS DEATH

THEN I WILL SEEK FOR YOU THERE

       IF NOT, THEN THERE TOO

                                     -James S.A Corey-

...................... O0o0o0o0o0o...............

     Tranquility, an aura of inexplicable calmness and serenity, yes, Asura felt it in his bones as he laid there beside his brother; both having been made the Sandy shores of the their home their bed. Completely drenched, breadths in control, their eyes bore into that indescribable luminous lunar bulb above while questions of every sort weighed at them. Some answers they were already privy to, the others not so much, but it had every and all things to do with their benevolent grandmother, more so about their malevolent uncle and their so called adoptive aunt, Kaguya's new child Haruno Sakura.

Yet neither budged their positions though their fingers were intertwined with each other's. The trip back had been slower than usual but they took their time idling about in the ocean as much as they could. At a distance, relations between both seemed to lean on the norm of things and the reality of the worlds but up close, that asumption could not have been further from the truth. Their grandmother knew as much, their father probably cared little for they existed with out boundries.

"Asura-sama, Indra-sama?".. So lost in their own musings neither registered the approaching steps of their devoted attendees; an annoying laps in the eyes of Indra only as he withdrew his fingers from the other's grasp. "Your robes and your meals are here sirs. Is any assistance needed?"

"Nope", Asura lazily, regrettably picked him self up, in turn offering a hand to his dear sweet, moody younger brother. "I'll take care of it, you may leaves us".

"As you wish your grace" came the simple reply.

Immediately after their servants backs were turned, both males began stripping them selves of their clothing. Grace, poise, elegance were but just mere words that described their movements; truly action befitting gods indeed. Robes fell, wet and lined with sand as with their hairs. Indra first took optioned to take a dip into the ocean, aiming no doubt in clensing Sandy particles from his body and hair. Soon after he emerged his brother was there, ready and arms open wide with a towel. The older ecased him with the wooly fabric, taking his time to wrap every last piece of the cotton white material around his waist; many pleasures indeed he gained with this simple act.

"You've lost some weight", he inquired to which the other payed almost no mind to.

"Perhaps, what's it to you?"

Seconds passed as they stood there in silence. The mood spelt brooding but the sharingan user was not the brooder. "What's it to me?" Asura mulled over the question with a incredulous glare. What's it to him huh? Difficult became his brother, no difficult was his brother but they were opposites and thus one walked on that thin line labled patience, while the other strayed so far off the path he wouldn't have been able to find his way back even if their father pointed it out to him. As the final piece of fabric laid limp in between his fingers, Asura decidedly let go, resulting in the instant nudity of his brother. His smile wretched and shirt, and barely veiled his intentions before the other realized his own dilemma.

Flabbergasted couldn't describe Indra's expression, but he had every right to be. There he stood unabashed but fully exposed to the chilling nights air. His skin shone like pearls but his eyes, those dam Uchiha lava like wretches bore into Asura with hands ready to attack. "what the fuck-"