Part. 17..

........ Chaos's welcomed Silence.......

......................HAIKU(17)....................

            SO LOVELY  WAS THE

                LONELINESS OF A

                       WILD LAKE

                               -Edgar Allan Poe-

..................... O0o0o0o0o0o................

On the shores of Mizu Tengoku-

       Rooted, he stood almost immobile. With his feet heavy and in total refusal to bow to his unspoken orders, Zetsu held his ground involuntarily. Confused, his heart thumped a frantic rhythm as each uncoordinated beat felt like a piece of him was slowly being chipped away. Eyes, his own golden pair, bore into his nephew's incredulously. What trickery was this? Such deception on his mother's behalf and he, the dumbfounded villain were no doubt her willing victim.

Asura returned his gesture with as much heat as he'd received, though his hatred stemmed not from Zetsu's many unlawful, conceited acts, but from his verbal persuasion which enventually leadeth to Indra's inevitable downfall. Not wanting to sleight his Oji-san's somewhat reform, he softened his glare to a mere fraction of the just fury that threatened to consume his rationality, albeit a bit hesitant yet, in welcoming their newest member to their home world. Nevertheless, blame the ever rising vision of his grandmother which unwillingly drew the compliance right out of him. Stealing his breath, Asura Oosutstuki calmed his nerves, and helped the baffled one along, in-spite of Zetsu's and his own hesitancy.

"I know-" Kaguya spoke as her ladies in waiting hurriedly, frantically assisted in patting dry her sodden skin. "I hadn't mentioned a word to you about your nephews uh-presence?" She searched for the right word, certainly unsure of her phrasings. Perhaps existence would have been most accurate; well judging from her prodigal off-spring's somewhat astound state, that too would have conjured the same crossed, some where leading to a wary expression as well.

Simply wanting to smoothen what ever wrinkles there might be, or might have been between Asura and his brother (and the great maker knew they had their reasons for harbouring an extreme amount of loath towards their uncle), Kaguya steeled her voice by donning that un-missable athori-tive tone; the likes of which were used by the Leaf's female hokage, as well as the first Uzumaki demon vessel, Mito Uzumaki whom later became Mito Uzumaki Senju through marital ties. 

"It is perhaps a bit past the midnight hour, however I think we all could do with some well needed slumber. Am I wrong?" She asked to which none in particular replied, but still, Kaguya ignored their tensed silence by inquiring about the one whom remained questionably absent.  "Where is-?"

"He has already left", the words might have sounded somewhat simple, but the undertones weren't miss-able in the least, not by his grandmother of coarse. Be it from his hatred for Zetsu, or an unspoken issue which she suspected occurred between two lover's, Asura's clipped tone was overlooked in lieu of both him and his wayward brother still needing time to accept what they already knew would come to pass.

"I see. It seems there's still much that needs to be addressed before we all could move forward, the proper way. Come- my children", one pale hand grasped it's opposite in colour, as feet began to follow behind servants with lit torches into the surrounding vegetation. "Talk we must, however, rest we shall until the morrow when our bodies are renewed and our minds has lulled our hearts into  tranquility"..... It seemed that no more was to be asked nor said of their matters, not while an ignorant moon shone ever so brightly above their burdened minds.