3

The next morning you awake in bed tangled up in Alex's arms. You shift carefully turning around to watch her sleep. Her face looks so peaceful and relaxed. Here lately she's been anything but it warms your heart to see her in such a state. " I can feel you staring," she said in a raspy tone. Opening her eyes she smiles pulling you closer to her. "Mmm." she hums as you snuggle against her. "Why are you awake?" she asked. "I just woke up." you chuckle. "And you decided to watch me sleep?" she asked with a grin. You nod your head with a smile. She chuckles "why?" "You looked relaxed. I like seeing you like this," you tell her tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She laughs " I feel relaxed." "I'm glad." you smiled. "How did we end up here?" you asked her. "When I woke up it was dark so I carried you to bed and went back to sleep. That couch is not comfortable," she chuckles. "I was pretty comfortable." you smile. Alex snorts "yeah because you were on top of me." You laugh nodding your head " I like being on top of you." She grins " I like it too. But you want to know what I like even more?" she asked. You nod waiting for her to answer.

She smirks rolling you onto your back as she follows. " Being on top of you."  You giggle locking your hands together behind her head. She smiles leaning down to kiss you. The kiss is slow. The feeling causes you to relax instantly as you lazily kiss each other. Alex pulls back for air hovering above you. Opening your eyes you study the face above you. Feeling all of her love through her eyes. "Alex," you whispered. "Yes, my love." "Make love me?" you say half asking half telling. She nods leaning down taking your lips again. You moan as her body moves against yours. Alex pulls back sitting up tugging your body up with her. She gently pulls your shirt off before reaching around to unclip your bra tossing both on the floor. She gently pushes you back down on the bed attempting to lean down for another kiss. Your hand presses against her chest holding her back. "I want to feel you," you whispered.  She nods understanding what you're asking for as she lifts the bottom of her shirt tugging it off. Her bra comes next as she tosses them in the growing pile on the floor.

Your hands gently caress her smooth skin as they make their way to her breasts gently cupping them. "You're so beautiful," you whispered gently squeezing her breasts rolling her nipples between your fingers. She moans her head tilting back slightly at the sensation. You watch in awe as her hips gently rock and her back arches pushing her chest further into your hands. Your hands slowly fall to her legs squeezing the flesh before traveling to her shorts tugging at the hem. She lifts slightly as you tug them down along with her panties until she can take them off completely. Your hands stroke her hip bones before moving around grabbing a cheek in each hand squeezing the flesh. Alex giggles as her hips rock forward. Leaning down she kisses you again. Her hands travel down to your shorts pulling them off. Your shorts and panties now completing the pile.

Her lips kiss every inch of your jaw, down to your neck, nipping and biting as she went. Her mouth hovers over your nipple blowing cool air making it stand at attention. She smiles when you inhale deeply. Taking the nipple into her mouth rolling it with her tongue. Her other hand tugs and pulls at your other nipple before she switches repeated the motions. You whimper and moan as your hands hold her head in place. Alex pulls back dropping kisses below your breast making a trail down your stomach intending to go lower. You tug gently on her hair "no." you whispered. She stops as soon as she hears you. Looking up in confusion she allows you to pull her back up coming face to face with you. "Stay here with me. Please," you whispered.

Alex smiles nodding her head her lips connecting with yours. You moan into the kiss spreading your legs slightly. Alex takes the hint settling between your legs as her hand travels down your body. Her fingers caress your lips before dipping between them. She moans when her fingers drown in warm liquid. She gently massages your clit making you whimper and rock your hips in search of more friction. Settling at your entrance she gently pushes two fingers inside of you making you gasp. "Alex." you moaned pulling out of the kiss. Looking up you're met with a smile as she slowly thrust her fingers in and out. Your eyes lock on to each other as she sets a steady pace. There were no words exchanged as you looked into each other's eyes. The only sounds heard are your heavy pants, the occasional moans and whimpers that escaped your mouth, and the sound of Alex's fingers moving inside of you.

When it all becomes too much your eyes flutter shut as you pull Alex down on top of you holding her tight in your arms. Her face settles in the crook of your neck leaving kisses in between her heavy breaths. Pulling out just enough she adds a third finger picking up her pace. You moan loudly as your nails dig into her back. She adjusts her legs so she is straddling your thigh her hips rock back and forth smearing her juices across the flesh. Her thumb now gently rubbing circles on your clit. Your bodies move together as your moans increase. Alex lifts her head making eye contact with you nodding her head. Breathing heavily, you nod back understanding as she leans down to kiss you. Your hips lift upwards as your orgasm shatters through your body. Alex follows suit her legs shaking as her hips thrust back and forth against your thigh.

Moans fill the room as your bodies tremble and quake in pleasure against each other. Finally, your body relaxes as Alex goes limp crashing back down on you. As you lay there you realize that tears are rolling down your cheeks as your body shakes. When Alex looks up you noticed that she also had tears in her eyes. Cradling her face in your hands you pull her in for a deep kiss pulling back when air became necessary. "I love you." she sobbed against your lips. Nodding your head you chuckled as a small sob escapes your throat. "I love you too."  Alex exhales deeply as she cries laying her face in between your neck. You held on to one another tightly as you let your emotions take over.