5

We're going on day five of Alex constantly working. She leaves before the sun rises and arrives home after the moon is up. Alex apologizes every night she climbs into bed with you explaining that she's got to catch up while also helping her father. You told her you understood even though you missed her terribly. After days of constant contact, you were starting to crave her. You sighed to yourself as you lay in bed miserable from another failed attempt to please yourself. Glancing over at the clock you smiled when an idea came to mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex hunched over her desk as she scribbled notes on her pad occasionally turning the pages of the file in front of her. You smiled to yourself as you watched your girlfriend. Knocking on the door gently you smiled as her head shot up. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." you chuckled. She smiles " How did you get in here?" she asked. "The janitor let me in," you state. "It's late my love.  Why are you out?" she asked. You smiled to yourself as you shut the door locking it. Turning around you walk towards her. " I need a favor," you say with a smirk. She chuckled leaning back in her chair as she watched you walk towards her. "Which would be?" she husked. You smiled reaching into your bag to retrieve an item tossing it into her lap. Her eyes drift down to her lap as she picks the item up in her hands. "I need you to fuck me." you husked.

Alex stands quickly dropping her pants kicking them to the side as she steps in the straps securing them along with the dildo. Quietly you walk over to her pushing her back down in her chair. She watches quietly as you strip your pants and shirt. She chuckles " Didn't have time to put on a bra or panties?" she asked. Smiling you shake your head as you straddle her lap. "Fuck me. Now," you whispered rocking your hips back and forth smearing your juices on her legs. "Jesus you're soaked." she gasped. Lifting your hips she aligns the tip with your entrance before slowly guiding you down her cock. You moan as you sink lower and lower feeling full.

"Fuck baby." Alex groans watching you slowly rise and fall on her cock. Grabbing you by the back of your neck she smashes your lips together roughly kissing you. You moan rocking your hips forward trying to start a pace. Alex groans moving her hands down to grab your ass squeezing the cheeks in each hand. Pulling back from the kiss she smirks watching you move desperately for satisfaction. She chuckles smacking your ass hard " Let me see you bounce on my cock baby girl." she husked. You cry out as several hard slaps repeatedly meet your ass. Alex leans taking a nipple in between her teeth tugging it. "Yes! Mhmm. Ahh." you moaned loudly as she switched to the other nipple repeating her actions.

Alex pulls back suddenly watching you bounce up and down on her cock with your eyes closed and mouth open wide. Grabbing your hips she pulls up causing you to open your eyes. "Up now," she demands. Nodding your head you allow her to help you to your feet. Once she stands she roughly spins your body around slamming you down on her desk. You gasped as your hot body met the cold desk causing your nipples to harden against it. Alex chuckled nudging your legs "Spread."  she says kicking your legs apart with her hand on the middle of your back. "Ahh," you scream when she enters you. Once she was fully inside she leans over your body grabbing your hands guiding them to the front of her desk. "You're going to want to hold on to something," she whispered in your ear. You sob as you grab onto the desk tightly.

Standing back up Alex smacks your ass hard as she pulls almost completely out before slamming back in. "Uhh. Ah. Yes. Alex! Fuck yes. Harder!" you cried out as she roughly fucks you. Alex grins watching you come undone in front of her. "You're absolutely dripping my love. Did you touch yourself before you came here?" she asked. You whimpered completely engrossed in the sensations your body was feeling. Alex smacks your ass hard "Answer me!" she shouts making you yelp. "Yes!" you cried. She chuckles "But you couldn't cum, could you?" Shaking your head you cried out "No." She laughs grabbing your hips as she quickly thrust into you. "Ohhh. Ahh.  Ughh. Baby please." you sobbed. "Whose pussy is this?" she asked continuing her fast pace. "Mmhm." you sobbed mumbling some words. "I can't hear you!" she shouts leaving a series of hard slaps across your ass. "Yours! God Alex, it's yours. Only yours." you sobbed knuckles turning white as you held on to the desk. She chuckles angling her hips to ensure she's hitting that spot. Your back arches as tears escape your eyes. "Cum for me baby," she tells you. You scream as your body lights up like a  fire spreading to every part of your body. Alex continues her thrusts watching your back arch as you scream a series of words mixed with moans. Feeling you pulling her in deeper as your body explodes she pulls your back flush against her front. Reaching her hand down to play with your clit. "That's it, baby girl. Give it to me," she whispered in your ear.  You sob as your body is hit with another powerful orgasm.

Alex holds you tight as you cry, tremble, and shake in her arms. Your moans die down as your body starts to relax. Going limp against Alex as she holds you kissing your neck. You groan as your legs buckle your body feeling like dead weight. "Shh. Baby, I've got you." Alex says softly. Pulling out gently she picks you up carrying you to her couch laying you down gently. You sigh as you sink into the couch your body feeling heavy as you close your eyes.

Opening your eyes you look around confused searching for Alex. You finally see her at the desk scribbling away on her notepad. Sitting up slowly you groan causing her to look over. "Welcome back my love," she says in a soft tone. You smile wrapping the blanket around your naked body. "How long was I out?" you asked with a yarn. "About an hour. I cleaned us both up and decided to let you sleep," she says. You chucked " To finish more work no doubt." She laughs "Actually I was almost done for the night when you arrived. Unfortunately, I had to redo my notes seeing how the paper was completely soaked." she said with a smirk. You felt the heat rise in your cheeks as you dipped your head. Alex chuckles pushing back in her chair walking towards you. "Don't be embarrassed, my love. "

You smile shyly eyes still lowered towards to floor. Alex smiles curling a finger under your chin lifting your face up to look at her. "Hey. I mean it. I take it as a compliment." she chuckles. You smile rolling your eyes. She eases behind you on the couch pulling you down to lay in front of her. Turning you face her snuggling into her. " Not that I'm complaining but where did that come from?" she asked. You chuckled looking up at her " I missed you. I needed you." She hums leaning in to kiss you softly. "I love you," she whispers. "I love you too," you said smiling back at her. She smiles watching you quietly for a moment. She didn't say anything but she didn't need to her eyes said it all as she stared into yours. Finally, she sighs "Let's go home. Yeah?" she asked. "Yeah," you whispered nodding your head.