13

Alex's POV:

Stopping dead in my tracks I feel the air leave my lungs when I see him. "Robert?" I whispered. "Alex. How have you been?" he asked with a smile?  "Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked loudly looking over at my father. "Alexandra. Remember where you are. Sit." he orders. "No!" I yell. "How could you do this? You seriously thought I'd just sit here and have dinner with him?" I asked.

"Come on Allie you're making a scene," Robert whispered. "Shut up." I snapped at him focusing back my attention on my father. "I asked you a question," I state. He sighs looking around him as he leans in to speak quietly "I told you this was a business meeting. Robert's firm and name could help us. I expected you to be a professional and act like an adult." he says. I laughed "With the man that rapped me of course why not?!"  He slams his fist on the table" We are not doing this again Alexandra. You know he didn't rape you. Now let's sit down we have business to discuss." he says. I shake my head walking away from the table "Fuck you!" I screamed before walking out of the restaurant. I immediately called Grey requesting him to pick me back up. Once he got here I climb into the car breaking as the sobs escaped. He drove me home in silence periodically glancing at me through the rearview mirror as I sobbed.

Walking into the house I head straight to the bedroom. Throwing the door open I see you sitting in the bed. "Hey. I didn't expect you back so early," you said.  Without a word, I head straight for the closet. "Alex?" I hear you call out. "What are you doing?" you asked at the door. Turning around I show you the item in my hand. Walking towards you I pull you into me kissing you hard. "I need you," I whispered. "Alex." "Please my love. I want you." I tell you cutting off your words.

Stripping my dress I attach the harness around me making sure the dildo is in place. Waking towards you I kiss you again. "Please," I whispered against your lips. You nod your head as you whispered "yes." That's all I need to hear as I pick you up carrying you to the bed. I climb on top of you kissing your lips making my way down to your breasts. Biting, pulling, kissing, sucking your nipples into my mouth. You moan lacing your fingers through my hair. I growl snatching your shorts and panties down throwing them to the side. Making my way down your body I slip my tongue in between your folds tasting your wetness. You sigh above me moving your hips against my tongue.

I waste no time making you cum in my mouth. Your moans and scream fill the room around us. Kissing a path back up your body I line my hips up to your opening. "Alex." you moaned wrapping your arms around my neck. I quickly grab your wrist pinning them above your head "Keep them there." I growled. You nod your head moaning as I entered you fully. I keep your wrists pinned above you as a thrust in and out. "Fuckk. Alex." you moaned. I smile looking down at you "You like that baby?" I asked. You whimpered as you nod your head.

Angling my hips to hit that spot I pick up the pace as I thrust deeper into you. You wrap your legs around me as you moan my name. "Are you going to cum for me, my love?" I growled hovering my mouth inches above yours. "Mhmm." you whimpered. "Then do it," I tell you. In a matter of seconds, I feel your body arch against mine. You cry out as pleasure rips through your body. In a matter of seconds, I quickly pull out flipping you onto your stomach. You gasped in surprise as my hand smacks your ass before entering you again.

"Alex!" you screamed. I laid my body on top of yours as I thrust in and out of you. Moving my hands under your body to play with your nipples. "Alex," you whined as you quickly cum again. I could feel my cock being squeezed as your body explodes once more. "Alex I can't take much more," you whined underneath. I heard you but my body was on autopilot as I continued my thrusts. "Alex!" you screamed. Again I ignored you as I pounded into you the world around disappearing. "Alex, please I can't take it. Stop. Please. " you whimpered. "Isn't this what you wanted?" I growled. "Come on baby you can take it," I whispered in your ear. "Alex stop!" you cried. "Apple! Apple! Alex! Apple! Stop!" you cried out making me snap out of it. 

I quickly stop my movements gently pulling out of you. I flopped down next to you as tears prick my eyes. You sobbed into the mattress next to me. I reached over placing my hand on your back and you quickly sat up. "Don't touch me!" you screamed. "I'm sorry. My love I...I don't know what happened. I..didn't.." I stuttered. "Just leave me alone." you sobbed. "Y/n...i" "Get away from me Alex!" you screamed cutting me off. I nod my head as I climb out of the bed. Cleaning the harness and putting it back I grab my clothes as I head for the door. Looking back I see you lying face down in the bed sobbing. As much as I want to lay there with you and hold you I know that's not what you want. Walking out of the room I release a sob once the door is shut.

I sit downstairs for hours crying and drinking. Going over every moment, every detail in my head. I can't believe I let myself do this, let it get to this point. I hurt you, I violated you in a way that I never wanted you to feel. The sound of footsteps pulls me out of my thoughts. I look up to see you standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Your arms crossed over your chest, eyes red and swollen. You say nothing as you walk towards the table taking a seat in front of me. I have so much I want to say but seeing you like this and knowing I'm the reason for it breaks my heart.

You take a shallow breath as you look up at me "I don't know what happened tonight and to be completely honest I don't care. If you ever do that to me again I will leave. " you tell me your face blank as you speak. I go to speak but you raise your hand silencing me. "I don't want to hear I'm sorry. I'm so sick of hearing it, Alex. I have done everything I can to help you but I will not be your punching bag. I suggest you use that energy you had earlier to figure out what you want and how you can fix it. I love you I really do. But maybe that's not enough. Maybe I'm not enough for you. Maybe this is something you can talk about in your session tomorrow. Let me know when you figure it out." you tell me as you get up from your seat walking past me.

The next day I wake up in the guest room after finding our bedroom door locked. I have several missed calls from my father but I don't plan on returning any of them. Walking downstairs I found you and Martha in the kitchen. I watch as you smile and laugh with the older woman as she tells you some story. Martha sees me out of the corner of her eye "Oh. Alex I didn't expect you to be here. Would you like a cup of coffee?" she asked. "Yes, Martha I would thank you." I smile sitting at the barstool. She smiles handing me a cup "Well I'll get out of your hair." She says walking off.

It's quiet as I sip my coffee looking at you over the cup. "Are you going to your session today?" You asked. "Yes," I answered. "Good. And work?" You questioned. "I'm not going today," I tell you. You nod your head bringing the cup to your lips. "Y/n, what I did I will never be able to apologize enough. But I am sorry. I don't know what happened. I was just gone. But it's no excuse and I shouldn't have done it." I tell you. "No. You shouldn't have. You know Alex I've never been one to not like having some sort of control. You know most of my life was decided for me and the hand I was dealt was pretty shitty. However, when I'm with you I feel safe. But last night for the first time in a long time I felt scared and out of control. You did that. Not your dad, not Jim, Robert, you! You made me feel unsafe. So as much as I do love you and I know that you didn't mean to do it. You did! Now you have to deal with that." You tell me. "I don't feel safe with you anymore." You whispered.

A sob breaks through as tears flow from my eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I cried. "I know Alex. I do. But that's not enough this time." You whispered walking out of the kitchen.