4

Over the next couple of days, you and Alex were inseparable. Most of your time was spent between the sheets giving each other an abundance of pleasure and love. In those rare moments that you came up for air, you cuddled, watched movies, talked, and the rare whip cream fight that was had in your attempts to make a cake. It was all in good fun until you took Alex's finger into your mouth maintaining eye contact as you sucked the cream off the digit. Her eyes dilated as she watched before she picked you up placing you roughly on the counter where she fucked you deliciously.

It was clear that the two of you were in need of this break. You smiled to yourself as the memories playback like a movie on a screen. "Damn, she gave it to you good huh?" tara asked pulling you out of your daydream. You blushed making tara chuckle shaking her head. Once you got back Alex went back to work having to catch up on the days she missed. Tara had asked for your help setting up her office to which you happily agreed.  " Well at least one of us is getting laid," she mumbled unpacking a box. You chuckled " Sorry T."  "It's cool. No need to apologize." she said smiling.  You smiled handing her some items for the box. "So I take it you two talked about her dad's offer?" she asked. "Mhmm," you said nodding your head. "And?" she said curiously. "I told her that as long as she talked to me about it that I was willing to listen. If she wants to be a part of it I won't try to stop her. However, we need to be on the same page. She and I, not her and Alexander." you tell her. She nods her head "That seems fair. Do you think she wants to do it?" she asked. "I'm not sure. I would love for her to stay out of it but I'm not going to push. As long as she talks to me and hears my worries then I'm good." you tell her. "Yeah. I agree." tara says as she continues unpacking.

As you helped Tara you couldn't help but worry about Alex and her father. Were you doing the right thing? Were you being unreasonable or holding back your feelings in order to please Alex? Would she really listen to you if you asked her not to? And would she resent you if you asked her to back out? All of these questions weigh heavily on your mind. All you want is what is best for Alex and as of right now you couldn't determine if Alexander was a part of that or not.

Later that night you laid in bed waiting for Alex to arrive. It's late and after playing 20 questions in your mind all you wanted was Alex to come home and ease your anxiety. As if she knew you were thinking of her she walks into the room. "What are you doing up?" she asked smiling. "Waiting for you," you explained. She smiles as she strips her clothes. You watch her from the bed resting your head on your pillow. Throwing her clothes in the hamper she climbs into bed. Immediately you curl up beside her hiding your face in her neck. She hums and sighs as pulls you into her arms. "I'm sorry it's so late," she whispered. "It's okay," you mumbled.

"Y/n, I want to talk to you about the offer from my dad," she says. You tense in her arms as you sigh "Alright." you muttered. She tilts you back to make eye contact resting on her head on hand for support. " I want to take it. Not just for my dad but for me. With this firm, I can decide my future. I can set hours so I'm not home so late which means I'll be able to spend more time with you. I can hire whomever I want which means I'll actually feel comfortable enough to leave. This could open so many doors for us. I've looked over the plans and agreements. There's no hidden agenda, no hidden ultimatum, and dad will only be there part-time. But I wanted to talk to you about it first. I won't take it if you don't want me to." she says watching you closely. You sigh nodding your head. "Is this something you truly want?" you asked. "Yes," she said.

"Then you'll do it. But you have to promise me some things first. Okay?" you asked her. She chuckles "Okay."  You breathed heavily before you speak. " Frist and foremost we always have to stay on the same page. I want to know what's going on. Not in a controlling way I just want to be included. Second, your dad is not allowed to interpret our life. He can't just come in here and tell you to jump and you ask how high? Third, I want you to promise me that you'll talk to me if it becomes too much. I don't want your father to hinder any of the progress you've made. So please just talk to me. And the last thing is important so listen up. Don't let him make you second guess yourself. Don't let him put you down. You're strong and smart and I love you. What he thinks doesn't matter. Okay?" you ask tears in your eyes.

She nods leaning in to kiss you. You sigh into the kiss rolling over to pull her on top of you. Pulling back you look up at her " Promise me Alex." you begged. "I promise my love," she whispered. You nod pulling her back into a kiss.