Chapter 2: The Nerd Works Out

"They got 5 cars! Their house is bigger than mine. Why the hell is he commuting?" She said to herself while putting on creams on her face.

After Gwen dropped him off, she was shocked to see that Felix belonged to one of the richest residents in their subdivison. But for some reason, this man is commuting to school. Tomorrow, she'll pick him up.

"Gwen, come down here please." She heard her dad called her.

"Coming!" She was wearing a sexy lingerie to sleep so she had to wear an oversized sweater over it. She loved to wear small, thin clothing to bed. It was already 9pm so she's wondering why her dad was calling.

As she came downstairs, she heard people talking and laughing. She peaked through the staircase who it was but she doesn't know them. There's a couple with their son, probably my age and a little girl.

"Dad? Should I get properly dressed? I'm only wearing this." She called to her dad, trying her best to be out of the visitor's view.

"Come Gwen. You look beautiful, honey." Her mom answered. So she slowly walked to her parents in front of the visitors.

She looked closely at them, they look decent and very proper. The little girl was such a smiling kid and very pretty. Their older son looked quite familiar, he's very handsome too.

"Gwen, these are the Griffiths." Her dad introduced the guests. "Their son is from your school." The son then looked at her with a shy smile.

"My son here, Felix, is from your school. We just moved here and when I found out that someone's kid here is from my son's school. We had to introduce ourselves. I didn't know it was a daughter tho." His mother said. 'This handsome guy is Felix?' "I now feel like I brought ourselves to introduce my son to your daughter." Then both parents started laughing.

"Come in, come in. My ladies made lasagna earlier. I hope you haven't eaten yet." Her mom offered as she showed them the way to the dining area.

"Oh we already have, but please we'd love to try." His dad responded.

Gwen felt Felix staring at her so she decided to meet his gaze. He smiled at her shyly again. 'I dont know why he's feeling awkward, is it because he's the nerd in his class or his parents thoughts I'm a guy?' She asked herself. Little did she know, he was feeling awkward because of what she's wearing. The sweater is just enough to cover her ass and every time she moved, it would show him enough.

As they ate, they all talked about their jobs but not in a bragging way. Gwen noticed that Felix wasn't wearing his glasses that's why she didn't notice him when she first saw them. Felix's younger sister is being friendly with her and he likes seeing his sister this happy.

"You know, Felix and I are doing a project as a pair for our business management class. I don't think I'll be doing any work. He's a smart one." Gwen joined the conversation while Felix wondered why she didn't mention he was the nerd in class.

"Are you now. So that means you'll be hanging out a lot." Her dad said.

"Yes, sir. But don't believe her, she's the smart one here. I'll just be her assistant." Everyone laughed at Felix's response.

~~~

As the adults and the little girl proceeded to the living room, Gwen did the dishes while Felix offered to help.

"Are you wearing contacts?" She asked.

"Nope, but it's fine tho." He responded. She found his answer weird but she didn't push it anymore.