Chapter 8: She's Not My Sister

The day came where the Griffiths will be going on an outing with Gwen. Her parents didn't hesitate on saying yes coz somehow they really trust Felix a lot. Gwen was at the Griffith's living room waiting for them to leave. She was sitting beside Felicity as they look at pictures online of the place they will be going. Lake Quincy.

"Lake Quincy is actually a man-made lake. The whole park was actually an old home created by Ryker Phils for his wife Quincy Phils." Felicity said scanning through pictures. "Ooo a swing!" Gwen laughed at how happy Felicity was seeing a picture of a swing. The swing was actually a tire that was tied with a rope and was hanging on a big tree.

"I know you like swings but that doesn't look safe. Now get up, you two. The RV's here." Felix said from behind, giving Gwen a kiss on the head before picking up their bags.

"I can carry them. They're not heavy." Gwen offered.

"Ladies don't carry the luggage." Felix's dad said carrying their luggage. "But sometimes I wonder what women carry on trips making their bags so heavy. We're not going to Italy, you know." He continued making sure his wife would hear him.

"I heard that. We'll be staying there for 3 days, love. There's so much that could happen in 3 days." His mom came into view, defending herself which made Gwen and Felicity laugh. "Come on now, girls. Felix, hunny, make sure everything's off and unplugged and make sure you locked the doors and windows."

"Already did that, mom." Felix said, closing the door and walked with Gwen up to the vehicle.

The RV was huge on the inside. It had 3 rooms, 2 on the front and 1 on the back. On the front was the master's bedroom which Felix's parents will stay at and it has a bathroom of its own inside. On top of the master's bedroom, was a small single room which Felicity will be staying in. On the room at the end, has a double decked bed. The kind of bed that the bottom part was a double bed and the upper part was a single bed. Gwen will be staying on the bed at the bottom and Felix will occupy the top bed. The RV had a living room with a TV and a kitchen with dining area and a pantry. In front of the bedroom at the back was the second bathroom. Lastly, if you go on top of the RV, you can make the roof a balcony just by pulling the railings up to make the whole top secure.

"Alright, let's go!" Felicity cheerfully said that made everyone laugh. His dad started driving and beside him on the passenger seat was his mom.

"Let's put our bags in our room." Felix said grabbing her hand guiding her into their room and her bag on his other hand.

"Can I come?" Felicity asked.

"Later, kiddo. Continue coloring that." Felix replied making Gwen giggle.

As they got in their room, Felix locked it and pinned Gwen by the door, crashing his lips onto hers. He kissed with urgency making her want more. She kissed him back with the same intensity while snaking her hands through his neck and grabbed a fistful of his hair, pushing his head into her more to make sure he ain't going anywhere. She could feel him getting harder against her and she teasingly swayed her hips to grind herself on his hardness. He groaned at the feeling sending vibrations through the kiss straight to her now wet panties.

Felix picked her up and walked her to the bed, making sure she doesn't hit her head on the top bunk. She giggled internally at his gentleness. He lowered his kiss to her jaw down to her neck and back up to her ear. "Don't make a sound." He whispered and then kissed her mole just below her ear, making her gasp. He then trailed his finger down to her wetness. "You're so wet, baby." He said looking into her eyes as he moved her panties to side and started playing with her clit, making her shut her eyes. "No no. Look at me, Gwen." She hesitantly looked back at him and he smirked knowing how he can make her tremble just by his touch. He placed a finger inside of her making her release a moan but he quickly covered her mouth. "I told you not to make a sound." He chuckled, curling his finger inside of her making her moan again but his hand was there to suppress it. He shushed her and she obediently nodded then moved his hand from her mouth to the hem of her shirt while his other hand was busy thrusting in and out of her. He scrunched up her top and dragged just above her bra. He cupped one of her clothed boobs and leaned down to kiss it but he was abruptly stopped by a knock.