Chapter 3: Trail Of Little Blood

He won over her mouth, their tongue fought for dominance but in the end he got her. He bit and suck on her lower lip before letting he lips go. He looked at her eyes searching for signs that she wants him to stop. But all she could think of is what he'll do next.

He smiled at her as he moved his hands to her center. She gasped at the feeling. He tilted his head asking if he should continue. She didn't want to say yes or no so she looked away, waiting for his next move. He took that as a yes and moved his hand to her bead, he made a circular motion on it that made her moan.

She quickly covered her mouth as she felt embarrassed with her reaction. He removed her hand and kissed it before putting it down. "Don't, Gwen. I wanna hear you make noises. I wanna hear my name even. I wanna make you moan my name. Got it?" He said starring into her eyes taking full control and Gwen found herself nodding at how intimidating his dominance is.

He moved her underwear to the side, sliding one finger over her opening. She moaned shakingly to the sensation he's giving her. "Hmm, that's it. Good girl. You're very wet, Gwen." He said as he took his finger into his mouth and groaned to her taste, looking straight into her eyes. She looked at him in awe. Steve never showed her how much he's savoring her. This was new to her and she's enjoying every bit of this.

He captured her lips once more, letting her taste herself. He then slowly grabbed her underwear pulling it down. She knew what was happening but something in her wont let her tell him to stop. Instead she was responding to his kiss, same hunger and same intensity. She then snaked her arms around his neck, slowly running her fingers through his hair. The vibrations of his moan on her lips making her want more. What she did to him is making him lose control.

He grabbed her ass, carrying her up to the island without breaking the kiss. He sat her down and moving his hand to her pussy. He groaned as he felt her wetness. He then left her lips, she wanted to pull him back up but when she saw where he was going, she froze.

"You shaved, Gwen. I think you were expecting this to happen." Her eyes widened to what he said but immediately shut as she felt his tongue on her clit. He licked and suck on her clit making her quiver and release breathy moans.

"Fuck, Felix." She grabbed a handful of his hair as he lowered his tongue into her opening. Tongue fucking her. "Oh fuck! What the-" Moaning uncontrollably. "What are you doing? Shit." As she move around to get away instead she just pushed herself further into his face. She felt him chuckle on her. 'Oh good Lord, what the fuck is happening'

He started playing with her clit while putting his tongue in and out of her. She was drowning in this pleasurable sensation that she never had before. He can feel her getting close as her muscles tighten around his tongue. He pulled out and stood up in front of her. He saw in her eyes that she was getting nervous, she thought he was going to fuck her. He smirked.

He was taking his shirt off while Gwen was looking at him intently. So intrigued what was under his shirt. He got abs, of course he does. He leaned down on her, holding onto her skirt. He wasn't saying anything just staring at her but Gwen nodded as if he asked if he can take her skirt off. He smirked as he pulled her skirt down staring at her pussy. She immediately squeezed her legs together feeling embarrassed but he just shook his head no at her and he opened her legs again by standing in between them.

He kissed her lips again and this time bodies impossibly closer. She could feel him hard against her throbbing pussy. His kisses started moving to her jaw down to her neck. She tilted her head to the side giving him more access. He held onto her blouse to pull it off her. He then worked his way to unclasp her bra. It dawned to her that's she's now completely naked. She pulled her long hair to the front to cover her now exposed breasts.