Chapter 13: He's My Boyfriend

A week have passed since Gwen's birthday and all week long they were busy trying to find the right thing to perform on the talent show.

Christian decided he'll play the violin and just give them a classical show.
Jackson had already chosen a song to sing, that according to him: "It's to make every girl scream for my name but is actually intended for one girl." Their curiosity on who that one girl is has been overcome by Felix and Gwen's problem on what to sing.

Felix wanted to dedicate the song to Gwen but somehow he couldn't find the right song. Although Gwen is still undecided on what to sing, she already had two songs in mind.

"I still can't believe you'll be singing on the talent show though." Jackson said with his hand on his chin while looking at Gwen. "You look like you're the dancer type."

"I would've danced but Felix wouldn't let me when I told him I'd do pole dancing. Even though it was just a joke, dancing is now out of the options." Gwen explained while holding her laughter at the sight of a nodding Felix.

"What's not to believe? I've heard her sing before and she has a pretty nice voice if you ask me." Chris said without giving his friends even a little glance while flipping through the pages of the music sheets for the piece he'll be performing.

"That's unfair. I've only heard her hum while she's cooking." Felix spat pouting, head on the table. They were currently in the cafeteria but it was 30 minutes before the actual lunch break.

"Don't worry, you'll hear me sing pretty soon." Gwen said with a smile, assuring Felix that the song was for him.

"Yeah, bro. Don't worry. Besides, you always get to hear her sing in bed." Jackson said while giving a wink at Gwen.

"True true. Music to my ears." Felix agreed with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh my god! Shut up!" Laughter filled the table as the teasing didn't stop between them and soon the lunch break bell had rung.

~~~

The afternoon classes went by so fast and they were currently on their last subject for the day. As usual, they all have separate classrooms.

"Has everyone decided on their talent show?" Felix's professor asked. Their class was already done but they still weren't dismissed yet.

The students just groaned at the reminder of the talent show. The annual festival will be in 2 weeks and everyone was not ready for it.

"I also heard some students are going to perform by group but is still waiting for the confirmation, am I right?" Their professor added. Some students lifelessly said 'yes'. "Well I have good news for you. The committee had agreed to allow some students to do it by group. But you must approach the committee first."

The students cheered at the good news. It's always less embarrassing to perform with friends. Their professor just shook his head and continued checking some papers.

Felix was getting impatient and bored since they still have 15 minutes left before the subject ends. Felix let out a sigh and layed his head on his desk. 'A quick nap would pass the time.' He thought to himself.

Not even 10 seconds have passed he felt like something small hit his head. He just scratched the part that was hit and tried to take a nap again but he felt that small thing hit his head again. He sat up and looked at the floor trying to find out what it was and there he saw two small crumpled papers. He looked up trying to figure out who's messing with him, but everyone in the classroom seemed occupied. He got hit again for the third time so he looked behind him and saw Gwen, Chris and Jackson laughing outside of his classroom.