Scared

NO ONE POV

As the girls were totally mesmerised by the beauty of the mansion

The boys were busy in something else or should we say busy in teasing someone.....

BOYS POV
Jimin- Ohhooooo
Jk- Hyung what was that huh...

BOYS POVJimin- OhhoooooJk- Hyung what was that huh

Suga- What, I was just trying to scare her...
Jimin- Yeah yeah yesterday you all were teasing me now what huh...this is unfair..

this is unfair

J

in- Whatever the girls will be coming any moment now get back in form..
V- We need torture someone..😎😎

No One POV
As the girls reach kitchen, they find themselves standing in front of the faces they hate the most at the moment, which are none other than...
BTS
The moment Nayeon saw Suga's face she was boiling with anger..
Nayeon- YOU JERK HOW DARE YOU KISS ME HUH!!!
Momo- Relax nayeon, don't shout they are just some filthy monsters..

As momo says it JK whispers something to jimin...
Jk- Is she calming the other girl or cursing us indirectly?? He asked confused...
Jimin- I think she is cursing us indirectly...
Suga- What did you say??
He asked with a very dangerous look on his face that even some members were also a little scared, well you can imagine the girls..
Jihyo- N-nothing she said nothing..
RM- You seem to be a smart person. He said slightly smirking..
Jisoo- Whatever, what do you want us to do?? She asked in completely monotonous voice..
Jin- Make us breakfast..
Lisa- Alright we will make what do you want to eat??
Jhope- Pancakes, sandwiches, scrambled eggs and I heard you make good Indian food make some..