Girls get ready

Author Note:-
First of guys thank youuuu sooo much I cannot believe that MY STORY GOT 14.5K views thank you sooo much again..
And I know I am update really late but my exams were going on and I needed to score good...so I hope you understand..
But the point is MY EXAMS ARE FINISHED and you can expect alot of updates...
And one last little think
!!!PLZZZ COMMENT YOUR VIEWS!!!
Now let's get into the story....

BTS hideout:-
After their long ass discussion on how the mission will be executed, their first location, who all are going and many more things the boys are finally heading to BTS mansion as TXT will be living their til they leave for India..

Time Skip- At Mansion

All the girls were in kitchen as the unnies were preparing the dinner for all of the people while the maknaes were doing all the things they can
Which are:-
Setting the dining table, preparing side dishes and beverages or drinks..

They were all working peacefully when boys entered the mansion but were not able to hear their footsteps because of all the noises created in the kitchen..

Boys tired entered house went straight to the kitchen to drink water but as they entered the kitchen their welcome was not so good...
Well you see Jihyo was kneading dough and she is not an experienced person to do so but the other girls were busy so she took the responsibility to prepare the dough..

But the outcome was not as expected
As she was kneading dough she punched dough much strongly than needed and a part of the supposed dough went flying and landed on RM's face who along with other boys just entered the kitchen..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a brief moment of silence, everyone was froze at their spot, the first one to move and get back to senses was Jihyo..
Well seems like RM is not the only one who is messy..
She washed her hands and grabbed a towel and rushed to RM to clean the mess she created..
By now all were back to their senses,
Kai and Jk were laughing their asses off while others were trying not to crack up..

She rushed to RM to clean his face but stopped her by showing his palm and said-

RM- If you come any close then you will face something even worse than what Jennie, Nayeon and Rosè faced..
If you wanna live get out of my face right now..

After warning Jihyo he went to his room to freshen up and clean the mess following him all the other boys also left kitchen

Girls started doing their work while Jihyo frowned and crossed her arms cursing RM in her mind..

Jihyo- What does he think of himself huh I was

just trying to help, "HELP"
She said making sure to emphasise the last Help so that RM could hear that....
Hearing this Lisa and Rosè laughed their asses off..

Jisoo- Alright guys enough let finish cooking first..
She said while chuckling herself..

After about 15 mins boys came back and sat on the dining table waiting for food..
Girls came and started serving the delicious food as boys started eating that hungrily..
The food👇👇