Kidnapped Again

No One POV
The girls were unconscious and were tied down on chair....for the boys well they were really worried not because much because of the girls the fact that GOT7 kidnapped them...

FLASHBACK to the party...
After seeing the girls panic after mark's suggestion to go to a hotel they understood that they were not here just to have them..They have another motive and it was confirmed when girls made suggestion to go to basement where most of the people avoid to go...
They sensed the trouble and by used their emergency chloroform to make the girls unconscious, their they saw worlds biggest mafia group hiding and understood the girls were sent by them..
FLASHBACK End

Got7 POV
Jinyoung- Whot to do with them??
Jay- Why do think BTS sent them to us???
Bambam- Its obvious they want to find YG current location...
Yugyeom- So now what??They won't come to save these girls anyway...
He said frustration evident in voice..
Jackson- They will come...
Mark- Why do you think so??

Jackson- It's obvious they are the biggest mafia group they could have ordered anyone to kidnap us but they themselves came and stayed there I am sure by now they would have started to find us..
Jinyoung- Makes sense..
Bambam- Let's check on the girls...
The building 👇👇

MEANWHILE BTS POV
FLASHBACK TO THE PARTY..

The boys were waiting for the girls to arrive along with Got7 but they were taking alot of time..

Jimin- Where are they??
He asked quite frustrated from the fact that 1 hour passed still there is no sign of the girls..

Jin- They should have arrived long back ago..
V- Do you think something happened to them??
Suga- We shouldn't have trusted them for such an important task..just wait till we find you..
He said gritting his teeth knowing that Got7 was their last hope..
RM- Let's check CCTV first, I am sure either they escaped or something bad happened to them..
Jhope- I don't have a good feeling for this..
They practically ran to the Security room, the guards got out of the way as they didn't want to lose their precious life.
Suga- Jimin check the cameras and please give some good news..
Jimin- On it..
After about 15 minutes of scanning the people in party Jimin finally found them.

Jimin- Guys this is not good.
Jin- What happened? Did they escape?
He asked anxiety eating them all..
Jimin- No much worse..
Suga- If he do not stop that stupid suspense then I won't be able to control myself...
He said trying him best to control his anger...Jimin gulped in fear of losing his life..
Jimin- Got7kiddnapedthegirls..
He said in one breath as all the other members were looking at him with "are you seriously doing this now" look..
Jimin- Sorry, Got7 kidnapped the girls when then tried to fool them..
Jhope- I told you I don't have a good feeling for this..
Jk- Now what??
RM- Remember we placed tracker in each of the girls dress to track them if they try to escape..
RM said after thinking hard...
V- Ohh yeahhh I almost forgot it...Thank god we have our leader how has an IQ of 148...
He said a bit exaggerating but no one cared as they were now thinking how to get the girls...