A Reflex Test??

Author's Note,

Heyy guys It's your one and only lovely author, I know it's been almost 3 freaking months since I last posted and I left the book at the climax and for that, I am really sorry I thought that I will be able to complete the book before my pre-boards but I had way too much pressure of studies to focus on anything else and after my pre-boards ended, I had less than a month to prepare for my boards because I wasted the whole year.

But the good news is I have done pretty well in all the subjects, and am finally "FREE FREE FREE" so I will be focusing on my dear book and my dear readers, so you all could expect some spicy and serious chapters coming soon.

Also, last but not least I want to give you all a kissy, Like you guys are the best after being inactive for more than 2 months I thought my engaged readers will drop and the views will be stagnant but to my surprise, I still have a solid 1616 engaged readers AND yesterday night this book reached 100K views, to be honest, I never thought that this book could even reach 10K so 100K is a very big thing and achievement for me and I want to thank you all for this. Now let's get to the chapter you all waited for so dearly. 

Previously,

In the 3 years, bangtan boys trained TXT everyone had to the grounds at freaking 4 every morning and the training went on till 11 PM, this was their schedule for 3 years, no holidays , no breaks just training. And training girls in a week guess they are going to train 24/7 starting tomorrow.

Ohh and guess who supervises the training I think all the readers can guess, yup you are right it's none other than JUNG HOSEOK and PARK JIMIN the perfectionists of the group.

Present, 4 AM at the villa's grounds,

Hobi- Woahh to be honest I did not expect you girls to actually be present on the grounds at 4, I thought we would have to wake your asses up...

Hoseok explained his genuine thought and chuckled along with jimin, jin, rm, and soobin who were present there while other boys were getting them their training supplies.

Momo- Okay I agree that we are a little lazy but right now we cannot afford to be lazy asses after all we have to defeat a group with years of experience.

Lisa- Agreed and don't worry we are already done with the warm-up so we can directly start with the training.

Namjoon- Woahh I am impressed, but let's not waste this precious time of yours till the boys bring the supplies let's start with the basics, the very first we have to do is to identify your strong points.

Soobin- Correct, let me give you guys an example, like among the boys Jin hyung and Kai have a medical background and would have been excellent surgeons if not this mafia thingy so Jin hyung and Kai handle medical emergencies while for Jk hyung, Yeonjun, Hobi hyung, and Yoongi hyung are excellent fighters as for me, Taehyung hyung and Rm hyung we are the best with guns and strategic planning so most of the missions are planned by us along with Yoongi hyung. For Jimin hyung, Beomgyu, and Taehyun, I think you all know by now that they are the gods of hacking.

Jin- To sum up for Soobin you guys have to find a domain in which no one can defeat you, so tell me if any one of you were a fighter or a hacker or anything useful.

Rose- Oh my god I never thought that we will be doing such things, but anyway, as for Lisa and Ryujin they are professional boxers, Jihyo and Nayeon unnie are pretty good with coding, Chaeryoung, and Lia were medical students, Jennie unnie and Momo unnie are pretty flexible and can fight, Yeji is a black belt in karate, and me, Yuna and Jisoo unnie we are the gamers of the group so we have a little knowledge about guns and also Yuna is a former volleyball player while me and Jisoo unnie are professional sports car racers.