The Past

Previously,

Jimin- Ahhh why date??

He asked frustrated as he also followed her out...

Present,

Jisoo- Jin, Jinniee , Rj's Fatherrrrrrrr

Jin- Stop it already

Jisoo- Not until you hear me out, pleaseeee Jin...

Jin- Ask your Oppa to hear you out...

Jisoo- Yeah he is my Oppa but he is brother Oppa, not Oppa Oppa... 

Jin- He-he is your BRoTHeR??

He asked completely shocked finally facing Jisoo who was standing just behind him causing her to lose balance BUT our Jinnie took this opportunity and caught her waist pulling her towards him just in time...

Jisoo- Yeas he is my overprotective older brother and I don't know what he is doing  in India and how the hell is he associated to you all...

She frustratedly whined making Jin go Awwww...

Jisoo- Why are you looking at me like that, I thought you were angry at me...

She said pouting and showing him her doe eyes and that's it Jin lost it he kissed her lips passionately and to his surprise, Jisoo did not push him or resist him instead she pulled him by his neck deepening the kiss...they were enjoying their moment until...

Beomgyu- Seeeeee I told you he is her brother

Jk- But I thought he is her bf...

Beomgyu- Anyway you lost nowww you have to confess to your crush...

Jin- WHAT are you both doing here??

 JK- Ohh we are sorry for disturbing you guys please carry on and Hyung she is better than Irene noona...

He whispered the last part but it was clearly audible to all of them, his statement made Jisoo blush but who is this Irene noona?? his ex who left him heartbroken that bitch...

Jisoo cursed Irene in her mind while Jin was lost too, all his memories with Irene flooded into his brain.

Jisoo- Jin, Jin, JIN.

She shook Jin bringing him back to reality, he stared at Jisoo's face before giving her his usual smile taking her hand, and walking to the living room.

Most of the people were in the living room now except for Joon and Jihyo who went out to buy food cause home delivery was not available and Jennie and V who were apparently missing...

Where are they???

Let's go 10 minutes back in time, V left the kitchen followed by Jennie...

Jennie- So you are telling me that Joy bitch just stole 20 fucking MILLION $ from you and you did not fucking shoot her...

She asks completely pissed, well after leaving the kitchen both of them went to the pool and Jennie somehow got Tae to tell her what happened to all 4 of them...

Jennie- That mother--

Tae- Relax it's nothing I can earn more than that in 10 minutes, what hurt me was that she faked everything, EVERY fucking THING but let's leave that topic...

He said trying to relax her but it obviously did not work...

Jennie- No tell me from the start.

Tae- Fine.... it was 4 years ago we were young back then new to the mafia world, people tried to kill us but we managed to survive we won each and everyone except for those 4 fucking bitches who broke us into so many pieces that even now I am not healed, WE are not healed, You know that was the first time I fucking trusted someone and I guess that was my mistake to trust someone who faked a tragic story who faked her emotions Who--

V was so emerged in the story that he didn't even notice his tears falling non-stop...Jennie immediately pulled him in  a warm hug and that's it he Broke Down, He broke the promise he made to not trust any girl, not to show his weak side to anyone but here he is crying like a baby in front of a woman he met like two weeks ago... 

Jennie- Hey, it's okay those bitches are gone, you do not have to continue if you don't want to...

Tae- No let tell you, she and her friends came to us as trainees, we thought we would just train them like we trained TXT but they made the situation different, it was our first time training girls we thought that they were normal girls trying to train but  they clinged to us, they manipulated us to believe that they want revenge from their parents just like we do, soon we fell in their trap, me, Jin Hyung, Jimin, and Jk all of were madly in love with them but guess what they did, One day we woke up just to find 20 MILLION$ missing from our account and 4 missing girls. You know between all of us Jimin and Jk were the ones who were most affected by this, they loved those witches so damn much that Jimin even tried to kill himself but after all these years he is fine, I can see he really really likes Rose he liked her from the first day we met but he is hesitant I know Rose will make him believe in love once again but please tell  her not bring this topic in front him ever again infact in front of any one of us please.

Jennie- Ohh sweetheart you have gone through soo much, I will surely kill those bitches for you but please save me from the police I don't want to go to jail for killing someone who surely deserved it...

She said making the boy in her arms chuckle.   

Author's Note

Soooooooooo guys yeah I am back, yesss I know I am way too much late again and my engaged readers have literally dropped from 1300 to 60 and you guys are mad as hell at me but I am sorry ok I have my exam like on Monday and here I am writing a story I guess I will leave my paper black Idk.

Anyway guys I am not going to commit anything about the next part because I also don't know when I will be free but please don't leave me...

Please continue supporting me and YES DO COMMENT YOUR VIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL...