Hotel distress

Previously,
Hearing Jungkook's words Lisa smirked and said"Can't blame us for that", she then winked at him before turning and finding herself a seat leaving a red Jungkook frozen at his spot. While Nayeon and Yoongi who had "Accidentally" watched it were cringing so bad they looked at each other only to find the other cloning their expressions making both of them bust out laughing.

Present,
After an hour-long bus ride which seemed more like a day thanks to the everlasting traffic, the group was finally standing in front of the hotel they were to stay in for the upcoming week before executing their plan.
It was an average-looking 4-star hotel which was against the maknaes will to stay in their luxurious mansion or at least a 5-star hotel would be a better choice their requests were firmly put aside by RM, Soobin, and Jisoo who thought that it wouldn't be any help to draw too much attention by staying in a 5-star hotel or one of the many mansions owned by the boys.
So they came to the conclusion that a 4-star hotel would be the best choice.

"Yahh, if all of you are done gawking the building let's check in I am starving" came a booming voice, even if the group had only spent an hour or so with the owner of this specific voice it wasn't hard for them to recognize it.
"What do you mean by "Let's check in" shouldn't it be Go check in?" asked Taehyung looking hesitantly at his hyungs who just looked as amused as him. When no answer came he and the group looked up to see the mentioned lady looking at them with an "Are you kidding me look"  on her face, she sighed exaggeratedly before uttering "Oh God I have never seen such a large bunch of idiots at once, of course I am staying with you how do you plan to travel around Delhi for a month cause as far as I know sharp tongue doesn't carry you around does it and also just to remind you My Bus alongside Me were booked for a month and I am not going to back-off just because you guys have forgotten about it."
Yoongi who was supposedly responsible for the booking along with Nayeon and Jennie who were just looked at each other nervously thinking as hard as they could to come up with any believable story to cover up the fact that they gave away the work to one of the guards and slept away.

"Anyway let's get going I am too tired to think about it now," remarked Namjoon but unlike his statement his eyes were busy fixing the said three under his rock-hard gaze making the girls quiver while Yoongi seemed as though he had been through this at least a thousand times and still did not give a fuck about it.
Once everyone was inside the hotel it would be good enough to say that all the attention was now on them well come on not every day you get a crowd of no more than 25 people walking into a hotel without prior booking, Namjoon, Jihyo, Soobin, Yeji, and Jessi went straight to the Reception to talk to the man in his fifties standing behind the counter as though waiting for them to approach him, while the other 20 went to the seating area which could not fit all of them so boys being the gentleman they are offered their seats to the girls.

"Good Evening Sir how may I help you?" came in the deep voice of the man in front of the 5, before Namjoon could even open his mouth Jessi's voice was heard booming in the hall "Oh so can you not see the three obvious FEMALES in front of you or you have decided to ignore us OR you think it is not important to address us just because we are accompanied by males huh". The Manager was very obviously taken aback and was visibly panicking while trying to explain that he did not mean any disrespect but he was cut short by Namjoon whose temper was only increasing, he inquired in a low voice if they could get 25 rooms to which the manager looked at his as though he had asked him his ATM pin, he once again panicked before collecting himself and started "Sir I-I thought you guys had bookings I am afraid that I won't be able to provide you as much as 25 rooms at such short notice" He finished his sentence and looked at Namjoon who didn't look quite happy, Soobin understanding the situation quickly butted in "We understand right girls, yeah we understand, could you please tell me how many rooms are available at the moment??".

The manager looked unsurely at the staff member giving him the required information, it took him one good minute to think of the best solution or at least it appeared so to the rest, he soon spoke "Sir I am afraid that at the moment we can only offer as much as 11 rooms at max, I hope you understand if not I am pretty sure you can try and look for some other hotel to cater your request".  The manager's statement did not help Namjoon who was trying his best not to yell at someone at all, why is so hard to be calm all the time, why is it always him that has to maintain his cool while others can go around yelling at people, why him?? these thoughts occupied Namjoon's entire focus leaving the people around him wander what he was thinking. After some 15 minutes or so of deep thinking, Namjoon voiced his opinion "We will be taking all the available  rooms please"  as if on cue Soobin pulled him away from a glaring Jessi and Jihyo who seemed to have noticed the tension and decided to check up.

"Hyung I don't think we should compromise this much, I feel we should go and look for another hotel instead" came Soobin's voice the moment they were away from the pompy man's reach. "Think about it Soobinie we are already falling behind the schedule and we are yet to do loads of things and as if all of this was not enough we have Ms. Jessi sticked to our sides 24/7 like a cherry on top, in short we do not have time to worry about something as trivial as rooms when our lives and the girls lives are at stake, we as leaders have to look at the bigger picture", Namjoon's words suddenly made Soobin view Namjoon from a different light while he as a leader thought about his members first, Namjoon made him feel that sometimes you may have to overlook trivial things to look at the bigger picture if something as precious as the lives of your loved ones was at stake. A blow on his head brought him back from his chain of thoughts looking at his side he found Lia peering up at him with a stupid smile resting sweetly on her face. One look on Lia's face and Soobin was already promising himself that he would do anything and by anything he meant ANYTHING in this world to protect her and his loved ones.

Calming himself he walked to Namjoon who was already busy with all the formalities but before that he made sure he teased Lia by saying "How did you even reach this high?" which earned him both satisfaction and a Lia's special punch right on his bicep and she was for sure getting better by every passing day.

Namjoon soon returned to everyone with 11 keys peacefully resting in his hand and two gossiping ladies behind him. "So guys we have 11 rooms with us, so Jessi Noona you can occupy one room by yourself, which leaves us 10 rooms for 24 people, I say me, Yoongi and Jin stay in one room, Jisoo, Nayeon and Jennie in one, Taehyun, Taehyung and Beomgyu, Hobi and Kookie, Jiminie and Kai, Yeonjun and Soobin, Rose and Jihyo, Lisa and Chaeryoung, Lia and Ryujin, Yuna and Yeji.
Jihyo- Alrightyy
Soobin- Alright everyone let's get some rest and meet in Namjoon hyung's later okay?
Jessi-Okay
Soobin- No no noona you rest we will be discussing our college project right guys??
Beomgyu- Yupp
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright guys this is it for this chapter, I know it took way too much time for me to publish this and this is still unedited but I am still struggling a little to manage my time but I have a news to share so recently one of you guys suggested that I call my dear readers Avocados which to be honest I really appreciated and if none of you guys think against it then from now on you guys will be called Avocados.