The Final Decision

Previously,
Jin's words definitely made Namjoon feel less guilty but the boys were still preparing for the event which will take place later in the night.

Present,
The three hyungs of the group were still nervous about the girl's opinion on the matter, everyone in the house was currently having dinner which of course was delicious Indian cuisine loved by all the Koreans present in the room.
Lia- What are going to discuss in today's meeting Oppa??
Lia asked while happily taking a bite of her fried chicken, her question made everyone except the three looks at them expecting a reply to which Yoongi who was smiling till now coldly replied you will get to know that in a few minutes.

Yoongi's mind was still stuck on the thought of girls leaving them, even though the girls were with them for just a few months but he felt attached to them, not only him everyone in one way or another felt attached to them, some made him feel like he had younger sisters, some felt like his high school friends while some felt like his crime partners, and someone made him feel love. He for the first time feared losing someone except for the members and TXT who were like younger brothers to him. He feared that the girls will not only leave but will start hating them...

Jk- Hyung, Hyung, MIN YOONGIIIIII
Yoongi- Yeah why are you shouting huh??
Nayeon- cause you were sitting there like a deaf person, I freaking called you over 5 times but you just ignored me...
Nayeon complained while pouting which once again forced him to think about the possibility of her leaving him.
Hobi- Everyone assembles in the meeting room in 5.
Yeonjun- Ne Hyung.
Within 5 minutes everyone was present in the meeting room with RM, Jin, and Yoongi in the center ready to reveal the secret that might make the girls leave them.

Jimin- So what is it about??
RM- We are here to discuss a very important topic which might make some of us leave.
Chareyoung- Why would anyone leave?? Like Woobin oppa is getting better.
Jin- Hear us out and think about it carefully before taking any decision alright??
Jisoo- Ye-yeah why are you looking at me like that huh, Chae is right I am not going to leave you just like that, you brought me here now you gotta bear it.
Yoongi- Alright enough of this suspense, I think all of you remember the box in Woobin's mouth when we found him.
Kai- Ye-yes what about it??
Rm- Well it had a pen drive and we thought it is best to let you guys decide about it. Yoongi go ahead and open it.

With Rm finally saying it Yoongi clicked the button and the projector started showing pictures, the same pictures of people with bruises and injuries, with each passing picture the once smiling faces changed into shocked and hurt ones. Girls had tears in their eyes seeing their loved ones in that condition while the boys analyzed the situation and understood that the people were related to girls. With Woobin's picture at the end, the boys were now clear about what happened and why their hyungs thought that the girls will leave them cause the same question was now lingering in their heads.
All the eyes were now fixed on the girls who were still processing the events, their heads full of the pictures of their loved ones.

Momo- Who did this?
Jhope- calm down first...
Momo- Who Did This??
Soobin - It's none other than YG right??
To Soobin's question, the three boys just nodded while still waiting to hear something from the girls.
Jihyo- He did that to scare us didn't he, he thinks we are stupid enough to go back to our family and get hurt too, nope I am staying and I will kill that freaking bastard myself.
Jisoo- Count me in, I will take my oppa's revenge...
Seeing the girls one by one agreeing to stay and kill that bastard themselves was unexpected for the boys but they were happy with it, Guess YG made a mistake, he himself gave the girls a reason to fight, earlier they were fighting for BTS's revenge but now they are fighting for their revenge.

V- Jennie you are really not going??
Jennie- Nope I will stay and break every single bone of that asshole.
Hearing Jennie curse YG made the boys believe that they are serious, Jungkook didn't waste a single second and went straight to Lisa hugging her as tightly as he could, Lisa even though shocked was internally feeling very happy...

Jimin- Okay okay enough of your little romance now let's sleep we just have one week to train the girls that to good enough for them to fight a group that has trained for years, so tomorrow everyone on the grounds at 4.

Beomgyu- Just one week isn't it a little too much?

The sarcasm dripping from beomgyu's words and face made everyone chuckle after a heated meeting. Soon everyone went  to their rooms and relaxed as much as they could cause the next week is going to be one of a kind. In the 3 years bangtan boys trained TXT everyone had to the grounds at freaking 4  every morning and the training went on till 11 PM, this was their schedule for 3 years,  no holidays , no breaks just training. And training girls in a week guess they are going to train 24/7 starting tomorrow.

Ohh and guess who supervises the training I think all the readers can guess, yup you are right it's none other than JUNG HOSEOK and PARK JIMIN the perfectionists of the group.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note,

So guys how was the chapter I know I have not been updating for soo long but guys I had my exams so I hope you understand. And I have my next exams in the 2 week of Jan and I have decided to complete the book as not much chapters are left now but I am not promising anything so if I am not able to do so please don't come after me cause I am trying my best so I expect a little support.

Anyway please vote the chapter and comment yours views and do you like the chapter, I know it is getting serious but I think the story needs it as it is proceeding towards it's climax.