Anger the second name of V

As the boys slept after a long heated discussion of weather to unlock girls right now or in the morning...
The girls also were sleeping but not as peacefully as boys ofcourse as they were in a basement duh..

The next morning...
The first one to wake up in the boys room was jhope obviously he is the sunshine...

The next thing he did was something every Indian mother do to their children to wake them up

Yeahh he just threw some freezing water on the boys as a result they all woke up with shocked and annoyed faces..

Beomgyu- What happened??
Jhope- Rise and shine baby...
Jk- Hyunggggg I was about to drink my banana milk...
He whined like a baby....

Jin- I will go make you all some banana milk okk..
Jk- Party party yeahhh..
Jin went to kitchen and after about 10 minutes came back with a tray in his hand holding 17 banana milkshakes..

Meanwhile all the boys were now fully awake and were waiting for their drinks...

All the boys happily took their drinks and started to peacefully drink their banana milk..
RM- Soo
Suga- What so??
RM- Did you forgot about girls??
As he said that all the boys expressions changed to fear or worry ones but that was not the problem the problem was that a second after RM finished his words Jungkook spilled all the banana milk in his mouth on Jimin's face...

Jimin- JEON JUNGKOOK...
As expected he yelled on the top of his lungs...