Our first mission

As the girls were sleeping and enjoying in their dreamworld free from all the tension the door of the room slammed open..
Yes it was none other than BTS....the girls were now awake because of the loud noise...
Rosè- Kya hua??
Lisa- Kon marr gya??
Jisoo- Nothing just some bitches are here to annoy us...
Jennie- What do you guys want??
The boys just stand their with their famous cold ass expressions...
V- Look at the time its 7 o'clock right now we need to be there by 9 and you guys are just being lazy asses...
Jimin- I want you guys ready in one hour otherwise you won't like the results...
He said that while walking towards rosè..He bent to her height and whispered in her ear...
"I can much more things than last time...You can say it was just a short trailer"

It's was enough to make that poor girl shiver from fear, her eyes got glossy as tears started to emerge in them..
Momo noticed that..
As she gathered herself and pushed jimin gently...
Momo speaks...
Momo-Alright Alright we will be ready as soon as possible now get out..
Jhope- As you say beautiful...
The girls just slightly push them from their temporary room..
Nayeon- Let's get ready, but what did jimin whispered in your ear that you are on the verge of crying??
Rosè- He-he said that he can do much more than last time and it was just a trailer...

She said slightly sobbing, Jisoo went towards her and hugged her..
Jisoo- Don't worry I won't let him do anything to you, If he even tries to touch you I will whip his ass..
That made the girls laugh in their pitiful situation..
They unwillingly started to get ready..

After 1 hour..
The girls got ready and as usual they could melt anyones heart by just an eye contact..
Their outfits👇👇

Nayeon's dress

Jihyo's dress