A BOX??

Previously,

Jk-Tru--

Beomgyu- Dare okay, I dare you to go and kiss your crush.

Jk (in mind)- Guess I have to do it then...

Present,

With all the fear of being rejected bottled inside him, he took slow steps toward Lia and Lisa who were sitting beside each other which for some reason made Soobin nervous.

The moment Jungkook was about to kiss his crush shooting was heard outside the bungalow they were staying in which made both Lisa and Jungkook sigh both thinking "Seriously"  but they were quick to realize that something was not right, Jisoo's brother was missing surprising everybody because he was with them just a moment ago and now he was nowhere to be found and gunshots could be heard.

Rm- Come on guys fast get your guns ready, Girls remember what we taught you on the train??

Jihyo- Just find a place to hide and if saw the enemy target the brain...

Soobin- Bingo, you guys have the guns right, I have faith in you...

All the girls nodded at Soobin's statement making the boys  smile for some reason while the girls were preparing themselves to shoot it was their first time dealing with gangsters after all.

Suga- Let's go we don't have time, and girls remember you have to be behind us all the time.

Jin- Don't worry your Oppa will be okay Jisoo.

Jin stated sensing the worry of the girl standing in front of him, not being able to say anything Jisoo just nodded. Soon all of them were in front of the bungalow only to find Jisoo's brother lying on the ground unconscious with a gift box stuffed in his mouth, he had been shot twice in his legs, and seeing her brother in such a horrible state it didn't take Jisoo a second to run towards her brother and help him.

Jisoo- Oppa, OPPA wake up, please wake up Oppa...

She yelled at top of her lungs, tears streaming down her face it was a rare site to see, even though the girls have been with Jisoo for about 10 years they have only seen her cry once when her brother left her, Jisoo was a really tough girl seeing her cry like this made all of them feel bad.

RM- Come on we don't have the time he is bleeding heavily, JIN what are you doing you have a patient, and Taehyun and Yeonjun go and assist Jin.

Jin- Yeahh, girls please take care of Jisoo, Yeonjun and Taehyun help me take him to the guest room, Beomgyu and Kai go and get me all the medical supplies you can get, Soobin and the rest of the boys find out who was behind this.   

Jin commanded everybody making them immediately follow the instructions, Jin was a fun and calm guy but the moment he becomes serious nobody dares to mess with him.

Yeonjun and Taehyun rushed to Woobin carrying him and rushing towards the guest room but were stopped by Suga.

Suga- wait, give me the box.

He said before taking the box out of Woobin's mouth and then nodded indicating them to move on which they followed and took him to the guest room, about five minutes later Beomgyu and Kai also entered the room with a lot of medical stuff in their hands.

Yeonjun- Woah, where did you get those??

Hearing Yeonjun's statement Beomgyu just winked at him just then Jin rushed into the room wearing a new set of clothes and a pair of clothes.

Jin- Let's start we don't have time.

Jin announced and soon the surgery started, after 1 hour of hard work the surgery was finally completed, Jin stepped out of the room stretching his neck only to find 18 people staring at him with hopeful eyes but Jin's eyes were focused on that one pair of teary eyes looking at him with so much hope in her eyes...

Jin- Calm down guys he is alright, just needs some rest, once the boys finish cleaning up you guys can go and have a look.

He stated still maintaining eye contact with Jisoo, he noticed how her eyes turned from teary ones to sparkling ones, she jumped as soon as she heard Jin, kissing him on the cheek and  hugged him really tightly making him suffocate a bit but he was still enjoying the hug...

Lisa- Alright unnie calm down you are suffocating him.

Jisoo slowly loosened her grip finally leaving him and then thanking him for saving her brother's life.

Soobin- Guys, come go and freshen up we are having a meeting, I want all of you in the living room in 10 minutes, Rm Hyung is waiting.

Jimin- Damn bro you are giving me leader vibes.

Soobin- Hyung I am a leader.

Tae- Wrong for us you are still a 15-year-old boy who came to us to train him.

Soobin- Hyungggggg 

Soobin whined making everybody laugh, soon all of them gathered in the living room only to find RM sitting on the sofa calmly, his hands covering his mouth while the gift box that was stuffed in Woobin's mouth was kept in front of him, even though the room seemed calm everybody could sense the invisible tension in the room.

RM- Guys, we are in trouble.

This is it now each and everyone present in the room except Namjoon was freaking out. Namjoon was a guy who tries his best to calmly handle every situation, and hearing him say we are in trouble really freaked them out.

RM- The box has----

Author's Note,

And this is it for this chapter, hope you like it and what do think is in the box??

Comment your views...

Now I know I said that I will update soon in the last chapter but guys my result came out yesterday for the test series 2 and guess what I would have been in the top 5 students if I secured 1% MORE, can you believe it 1%. 

And guysss thank youu sooo much for 70k I can not believe that my story got 70k views...

Anyway, this is it byeeee guyssss Love Youuu.