OPPA??

Previously,
After 10 mins.. they finally reached their destination which was none other than Assam.

Present, Assam-Railway Station, 9:00 AM
All of them were now out of the train lined up with their luggage in front of them, it was not that early but the station was pretty much empty compared to Mumbai's station maybe because now they were in the less populated part of the country.

Jk-So.
Lisa- What so??
Jk-Go ask someone about this location.
He said handing her a slip that had an address written on it, probably their other mansion's address. While Lisa had a 'are you fucking serious right now?
Lisa- Listen, boy, it's not like India has only one language, it has like 22 official languages and we can just speak Hindi, so don't expect anything from us.

Suga-Leave it I called our local Spy he will send someone to pick us up...
Lisa- See learn from him you should use that little mind of yours... She said suppressing her laughter...

Jk- You little piece of sh--
Suga- The car is here, let's get going...
All of them started leaving the railway, only Momo and Jhope were left, Momo was having trouble carrying the luggage while Jhope was just staring at her wondering whether he should help her or not, like he was angry at her a minute ago, shrugging his shoulders he went towards her took the biggest bag and started leaving...

Momo- Yaa wait for me... She said running behind him carrying the rest of her luggage...
All of them were now outside only to find a not-so luxurious minibus standing there as if waiting for them.., it was a local bus with a man sitting inside sticking his head out of the window, smiling and waving at them.

Soobin-maybe he is waving at somebody else, right hyung??
Suga-I don't know. (He said confused)
Everyone just looked at him, while this little conversation was going on between the boys and girls, the man came out of the bus and slowly started coming towards them, but as he was advancing towards them Jisoo was feeling that he was someone she knew...

When he reached there her doubt cleared and the very next moment she was found beside him standing and yelling at him while throwing a few punches in the air.
Jisoo- OPPA, is that you, oh it is definitely you... where were you all these years huh, you didn't even think about me before leaving right, you didn't even miss me right—-
Her angry rap was cut off by Jin as he cleared his throat.
Jin- Do you know him??
He asked pointing at the man in front of them, as all the eyes were now on them, except for Blackpink as they already knew him but they were also shocked to see him in India.
Jisoo- He is my Oppa.
Jin- What kind of Oppa is like the Oppa Oppa or the boyfriend Oppa??
Jisoo- Oppa is my... wait why do you care??

Jin- Right why do I care?
Jin asked himself maybe he knew the answer but was just not ready to accept it, while Jin was having a little war going on inside his head the others were just as curious as him to know who he was.
Yeonjun- Anyway who are you?? And why are you here??
Man- Ohh I apologize for not introducing myself, Kim Woo-bin I am the assigned local spy here and am here to assist you until you will be staying here.

Jimin- Ohh so you are the spy here—
Jisoo- You are a spy, that too for a mafia, we are going to have a long conversation after a bit.
Woo-bin- Ahh right, but wait what are you doing here huh??
Jennie- Oppa let's discuss it later.
She said cutting Jisoo off as she knew her best friend's brother's overprotective attitude towards his one and only sister.

V- You know him??
Jennie- Obviously..whatever Oppa where is our ride to the mansion??
Woo-bin- Ahh here is the thing because this was an immediate decision I didn't have time to organize a luxury bus here soo we will be traveling in Chunk.
Jhope- Chunk??
Bin- Ohh sorry this is a chunk, chunk the bus.
Rm- Great, guys let's get going we don't have time to waste
After this long conversation between the newcomer and the formers, all the people were now finally settled in chunks ready to leave.
Bin- Alright guys we will now be heading to the mansion it is about 1-hour ride there so make yourself comfortable and Chuu is your seat belt on??
Jisoo- Yeahh
She said in a monotonous tone... as they finally left for the mansion

During the ride, there was a very serious conversation going on between Beomgyu and Jungkook regarding woo bin's relation to Jisoo.
Jk- I think he is noona's boyfriend
Gyu- Ohh I think he is her brother.
Jk- Wanna make a bet??
Gyu- Deal, what is on line??
Jk- The loser has to confess to his crush
Gyu- Done.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guysssssssss,
I know I am uploading after a long ass period but hey I am sorry okay, I was having my exams, and even that I was barely even having time to relax, but guys you cannot be angry at me it's my birthday after all..anyway this is it for this chapter hope you like it and plzzzz support me.