Rises The Moon

(A/N)
(This chapter will contain smut!)
————————————
————————————

You were enjoying your time with Sun. After you guys had done your little adult activity, you both decided to watch a movie, though you were starting to fall asleep admittedly. "Don't fall asleep (Y/N)! It's almost to the good part! Wake up Starshine!" He tapped you gently on the shoulder. Pushing you a little as you sat up, and rubbed your eyes. "Hmm? Oh- the good part? Sorry Sunny..." you directed your eyes to the screen. You two had been watching Toy Story, and it had gotten to the part where Woody and Buzz had found their way home. Of course this was Sun's favorite part. "It's ok Starshine! You seemed very tired, but I didn't want you to miss it..."

"What time is it?" You yawned, and stretched your back. although it had felt like a long time, it was only 2am. "It is 2, Starshine! You still have 4 hours left to spend with me! Isn't that great?" It was great. Although you couldn't believe that you still had 4 hours left in the Daycare. "It is Great, Sunny...I didn't think it had only been two hours though" you chuckled a little. When the movie ended, you switched the advertisement screen back to the normal daycare adds, and stood up. You were still sore from your previous endeavors, but not so bad that you couldn't do your job. Sun had decided that you both needed a new activity, and he tried to think of something. "Ooh! If you are tired, we can have a slumber party? I can wake you up before it's time for you to go!" He has always wanted to hate a slumber party with someone. You couldn't see what would be bad about it, so you agreed happily. Sun went off to grab some sleeping bags that were used during nap time, and he came back with one for you, and one for him.

"Thank you Sunny...you are too sweet" you placed a kiss to his cheek, and took the sleeping bag. Laying it down on the floor as you climbed into it. Sun set his down besides yours, climbing into his as well. Sun had his own sleeping bag since the others were too little for him. It was rather adorable, though you realized how hard it was to get any sleep with the lights on. Climbing out of your sleeping bag, and walking over to the security desk. It wasn't very far after all, since the screen you had been watching movies on was right behind it. Sun had noticed your absence though, and looked around. Seeing you behind the security desk. He scrambled to get up, running over to the edge of the desk. "(Y/N)! Lights on- lights on!- you're really going to get us in trouble- lights on-!" He was hysterical. You didn't understand why he was acting like this.
"Sunny...if you are scared of the dark, it'll be ok...I have a flashlight, and the screen lights up the room a little. Just calm down." You sighed. Turning the lights off despite the others panic.

"Why would you do that-! Why would you do that!?" Sun screamed. You couldn't believe how much of a hypochondriac he was being. "Calm down Sunny...I'm right here" you smiled. Walking out from behind the security desk as you noticed Sun was gone. That wasn't good. Maybe he was hiding? "...Sun?" You called out. "Where did you g-go?" You we're worried you had upset him. You Felt a familiar pair of hands grab you by the waist, causing you to relax a bit. "Sunny...I told you it would be ok. See? All fine!" You smiled. Until you were shoved you to the ground. You certainly weren't expecting that.

"Naughty, Naughty..." a voice growled. You pushed yourself up, and sat on the ground. Staring up towards where you had heard the voice. That certainly wasn't Sun. You did remember seeing a couple posters around the place for this guy though. "Turning the lights off. You don't listen, do you, brat." The moon sneered. You started to back away, but the moon grabbed you by the ankles, dragging you back to him as he looked over your body. "You let Sunny have his fun with you...now what about me?" He tightened his grip. Digging his fingertips into your soft skin.
"P-please! Let go of me! Your hurting me-"
"Oh, am I? I never would have guessed" he laughed at you. The tears pricking from your eyes only fueled his satisfaction. The moon picked you up by the back of your shirt, tossing you towards the play structure. "Let's play a little game, (Y/N). I know how much you love Games" he chuckled. "You can have Sunny back. But only if you are able to find the generators to turn the lights back on. If not, then I get to play with you~" he grinned. You were now visibly shaking. Who know that a robot could pick you up so easily? You certainly didn't like that. "You only get a Ten second head start, so you better get going, Starlight. You wouldn't want to be found after all~" the words hung in the air rather coldly, and you wasted no time in scrambling into the play place. You needed to find these stupid generators. After all, your life seemed to depend on it now. You could hear moon counting down from ten, but he seemed to rush the last few numbers. Good to know he didn't play fair. "Ready or not, here I come~" he laughed. That sent chills down your spine, and you quickened your pace. You could only go so fast though considering you were literally crawling through plastic tubes and obstacles on your hands and knees. You found your way towards the first generator, but found yourself stuck inside the tube. As a matter of fact, this is the same tube you had gotten stuck in earlier. The only difference was that sun wasn't here to help you out.

You could hear moon getting closer, which terrified you, and when he seen you stuck in the tube, he smirked. "Aww...someone should have been a little smarter. Too bad I found you doll face."  He was admiring his view, much more then sun had. Moon wasn't concerned with your well being though. "You should be punished...you know that?" Moon grabbed onto your hips, and hummed to himself. "I think it's my turn to have some fun, Starlight~" Moon pulled your pants down, throwing them somewhere, and he pulled down your panties. Slapping your ass so hard it left a mark. He wasn't gentle like Sun. Not at all. "I-ow! Hey! Watch it-" you whimpered. You had to admit though, this was pretty hot. You liked how dominant the other was being though you wouldn't say it.
Moon pushed two of his fingers into your entrance, finding your sweet spot immediately, and digging his fingertips harshly into it. Your moan told him all he needed to know. "You really are a brat. You like me touching you like this, don't you? Sun is too gentle. When I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk starlight" his voice was very serious, but he loved watching you squirm under him. Moon pulled his pants down, letting his hard on quickly replace his fingers inside you. He didn't wait for you to adjust either. Moon slammed in all the way, starting to roughly pound into your soaking hole.
At this point your moans and screams were filling the daycare. The screams were full of pleasure, but also a little fearful. "Please...please fuck me...I need to be punished, Moon...I'm a little brat...~" you were a horny mess, getting your guts rearranged by the moon. You loved every second of it though.
"You're all mine, (Y/N)...I'm going to punish you every night...you understand me?~" you were already so close, and you nodded. Moon pulled back in your hips roughly, pulling you out of the tube as he grabbed you by the hair to keep you still. He had never stopped pounding into your wet pussy however. "I'm so c-close...please...I'm going to- a-ah! Fuck!" You squirted hard onto the animatronics huge cock, feeling moon rip your shirt and bra off as he grabbed onto your soft breasts and squeezed hard. Moon was still going, pounding away at you before he finished deep inside of you. Filling you up full of his cum. Between getting filled twice tonight, you didn't think you could possibly hold anymore. Feeling moon pull out of you, and give your ass one last slap. You had some deep scratches on your hips from where moon had been holding onto you, and they were bleeding a bit.
"You felt amazing Starlight...don't forget what I said though. You are mine" he growled. You sat up, grabbing your clothes as the lights seemed to come back on, even though you hadn't been able to get to the generators. Moon quickly changed back into sun, and he seemed confused, looking at you and frowning. "Starshine! Oh nonono! Did I hurt you-!" He was terribly worried. Seeing the state you had been left in by moon. You found his worry very sweet though, and he pulled you into a warm embrace. "(Y/N)- your bleeding- I'm...I'm sorry!" He sniffled. Pulling away as he allowed you to get your bra and shirt back on, carrying you out of the play place as he sat you down on the bench, and grabbed the first aid kit. "It's ok Sunny- I shouldn't have turned the lights off- I didn't listen to you..." he had warned you after all. "I should of paid more attention (Y/N)...you didn't deserve to be treated so terribly by me...I can get out of hand when the lights are off-" he dressed and cleaned your wounds, giving you some of the best after care you have ever had before helping you finish getting dressed. For the remainder of your time, you and sun watched movies and colored. 6am soon came, faster then you would have liked, but you were exhausted and needed to go home. "It was very nice to get to know you, (Y/N)...Im so happy to have a new friend!" He gave you another hug. You could hear the children starting to come in, and you smiled. Hugging him back, and pecking him on the cheek before you gathered your things, and left. "I'll see you tomorrow, Sunny!" You definitely could get used to working here.

—————————————
—————————————
(A/N)
(I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you have any ideas for the next chapters, feel free to comment. DMs are also open if you would like to chat! Thank you guys <3 )