Crybaby

(A/N)
(This chapter will contain Angst)
—————————-
—————————-
Days went buy, and winter weather had been getting awfully bad lately. After letting your shift leader Susie know that you simply could not fill in for any day shifts, you were made to stay on nights. Tonight though, you were watching over Freddy and the gang. The daycare was one of those places that did not really need constant surveillance, since Sunny was rather...docile. Until the lights went off of course, but moon never caused so much trouble that it was worth having someone in the daycare just for him.

It was nice to change things up a bit anyway. You had, however, seemed to forget that Sunny liked to wander out of the daycare when he thought no one was watching. That was a trait that could get you in trouble. "So...Anything new happening with you all?" You smiled amongst the four sitting around one of the tables by the main stage. They all were pretty eager to speak after all. Roxanne chimed in first, seeming as her favorite activity was to talk about herself.
"Well, (Y/N)- this mornings show was one of my best performances yet- Monty and Chica simply couldn't keep up with my Beauty, and my skills on the Keyboard-"
"Well some of us play a real instrument, Roxanne!" Monty growled out, slamming his fist down on the table. They were definitely a lively bunch. Chica tilted her head a little, and glanced towards you. "What about you, (Y/N)? Did you have anything interesting to tell us?" Chica loved listening to you talk. She could be such a sweetheart. "Oh, I don't have much...just the usual. Wake up, watch some tv, and then come to work...my life isn't very eventful..." you shrugged.

Up in the Daycare, Sun had noticed your absence, though, he did see on the time sheet that you were working tonight. "I thought we talked about this..." he frowned to himself. "They really don't want to be my friend...why would they tell me that they love me, if they make such an effort to avoid me!" Sun was having a bit of a fuss. He would just have to figure that out for himself. Climbing up and out of the slide leading down to the daycare as he made his way towards the main stage.
If you were just not on his area because you were busy with actually working, he would understand. But when you spent all day with snot nosed brats as friends, you could have a tendency to lose your patience or get clingy to those you could actually express your feelings with. "Why would (Y/N) want to guard the Mainstage! Nothing ever happens there- Besides! Freddy has three friends already! What could they possibly need from my (Y/N)!"
He sniffled
Sun was awfully possessive.
He also felt a sudden wave of sadness wash over him when he peeked down from the second floor, only to see you gathered around with the big 4. It sure looked like you were doing your job alright. Sun would just have to go ask you how work was coming along. 

He marched his way down the steps, pushing staffbots out of his way as he grabbed the back of your chair, and spun you around so you were facing him. The other four seemed to get a kick out of suns disgruntled appearance, and they snickered amongst themselves. It was a rare treat when the lousy little daycare attendant showed his face. "Working hard, or hardly working!"
If sun could cry, he certainly would be right now. You were in utter shock from having sun confront you. Let alone see him out of his element.
"Sunny!- I'm stationed at the main stage tonight- I'm sorry that I d-"
"You have an excuse for everything!" His voice was starting to glitch, and he threw his arms in the air to demonstrate his exasperation. Sun took a mocking tone in his voice. "I'm just doing my JOB! It's not that I don't like you! I just have to go make sure everything's ALRIGHT!" He clenched his fists a he brought his arms back down to his sides. "What a Rule breaker! That's what you are, and that's all you'll ever be! Rule Breaker, Rule Breaker, RULE BREAKER!"
Sun refused to stand around any longer and cause a scene. "To make things easy, you are BANNED from the DAYCARE! understand, (Y/N)? Don't ever come back!" He huffed. Clipping himself onto one of the access wires, and being lifted back up to the second floor as he went back to the daycare. Judging on how loud you could hear the door slam, sun wasn't very happy with you. At all. Your 'friends' all burst into laughter, looking at you as they took it all in. Monty grinned as he tried to calm his laughter. "Ol Sunnys got his panties in a twist! I've never seen anything like it!" You wished the floor would just open up and swallow you whole. Or that you would just disappear. Standing up as you made your way towards one of the escalators that were off for the night. "Hey, (Y/N), Where are you going?" Freddy called. He seemed worried, despite having laughed along with the others. "I have to make things right...this is all my fault..." you could feel the sobs starting to take over as you ran up the cold metal steps, and towards the Superstar Daycare. Hopefully Sun would be willing to talk with you. The others seemed To keep chattering, and as you lifted open the garage like door, you could hear Roxanne call You a Crybaby. Maybe she was right...but you had bigger fish to fry right now.