Two?!

You couldn't sleep that night. The thoughts of what had happened lingered in your head, and it was pretty gruesome to think about what Moon was capable of. You were unsure of where he had went, but you hoped he was leaving the night guards alone. They already had enough to deal with between keeping Chica from eating garbage, and making sure Monty didn't completely trash his room.

You slipped out of bed,  being very quiet as you made your way out of the room, and down the hall. You noticed an absence of the Moon, and headed downstairs. Seeing the main 4 gathered around and talking about something. You wondered what.

¨Ẅhat are you guys up to..?¨ You asked softly, seeing them all staring at you.

Ëven Monty was quiet for once. How odd.

Chica spoke up. ¨Maintenance took Moon to Parts and services. We aren't sure why, but they didn't seem very...Happy¨

That wasn't good. You didn't want him to be scrapped for parts.

¨We should go save him- wha- what if they-¨ You didn't want to think about what they could do to Moon. Sitting down besides Chica and putting your head in your hands. This was terrible. They..they couldn't do this.

¨Just because he was taken to parts and services doesn't mean they will decommission him...I mean...They could, but they might not.¨ That was certainly not very settling.

You didn't want to possibly lose Sun or Moon. That would be horrible.

You began to sob, Being comforted by Chica. Monty was holding back laughter, and Freddy hit Monty to shut him up.

You haven't been this upset in a very long time. The night went by, and no one still had seen any sign of Sun or Moon. Monty had been assigned to the Daycare for the day, which was ending up to be rather chaotic. He had started to teach the kids about fighting, which certainly did not go well with the parents. One of the Daycare attendants had turned on Coco Melon for the little ones to keep them distracted, but it also seemed to be distracting Monty.

Later that night, Sun had been released from Parts and services. Everyone was very happy to see him, and even Freddy gave him a hug.

That was before Moon came out as well. No one had been expecting that.

¨They separated you-!?¨ Roxy was shocked.

¨No. Clearly they didn't¨ Moon chuckled, and  rolled his eyes, pushing Past Sun and Freddy as he went towards (Y/N), Scooping her up and holding her close. Sun made his way over towards Moon, Pulling both of them in for a hug. She was very excited to be able to Love both of them, giggling as Sun took (Y/N) From Moon, and took his turn to hug her.

¨Oh Sunshine! Isn't it wonderful? Now I don't have to worry about the lights going off! We can both be with you at the same time!¨ That certainly could have its perks.

¨Now I don't have to worry about getting glitter glue all up in our gears because you want to be a fool-¨

Well, arguing wasn't a perk, but you could get used to that. You did like the idea of having the ability to talk to them both at once. You also liked the idea of getting to cuddle with the two of them.

Security bot moved past, and locked eyes with Moon. They didn't like the idea of having to fear getting dismantled day and night. Just as much as Floor bot didn't like the idea of Sun having 24/7 access to glitter glue.

(Y/N) gasped softly when Moon took her back from Sun's arms, lifting himself up on his wire as he went back to the daycare. Sun waved goodbye to his friends before skipping up the stairs to join them.

When you got up to the daycare, Moon sat you down, and you smiled.

¨It is good to see you both side by side, rather than one at a time...I could definitely get used to this¨

You felt Suns arms wrap around your waist from behind, Moon taking the opportunity to slip his hand under your shirt. Two bodies did mean twice the fun, but you pushed them away gently. "Maybe later, sweethearts..." you giggled, pressing a kiss to both of their cheeks.

Sun seemed to remember something though, chiming in. "Did you ever teach her the Aerial silks stuff? I know they wanted to make it a show for the kids-" he had no idea what moon actually did with the kids when the lights were out. Moon sighed.

"No, because they never shut the lights off. And when they did, it was only for nap time." He shrugged.

That all sounded really pretty. Little did they know that you had taken silks classes when you were younger, so it would really pay off.

"Do you still have the hook ups...?"

Moon tilted his head. "Yeah, but no one really uses them." He pushed a button on the wall, watching them fall down from the ceiling. The silks were a dark blue color, and were very beautiful.

(Y/N) made her way towards them, kicking off her shoes, and taking off her dress so it wouldn't get in the way, leaving her in a Sports bra and underwear.

"Sunshine- be careful- you don't want to get hurt!" Sun and Moon were worried about you, but also the baby. Coming close to make sure you didn't fall as you started to climb your way up with ease, smiling down at them. Moon seemed very impressed.

They had no idea.

"Starlight...are you going to put on a show for us?" Moon smirked, and Sun blushed.

"Yes, but not that kind of show, you pervert" Sun giggled a little, and Moon huffed, still watching anyway. The pair couldn't look away.

Maybe they could bring the aerial show back. The kids would certainly love it.

You moved all the way to the rafters, letting the heavy blue silk frame your body as you moved, casting shadows down below. The fabric was supporting your weight, allowing you to move with it as you glanced down at Sun and Moon, before dropping back down. Gracefully landing on both of your feet as you smiled.

Moon had began to let his mind wander, and Sun clapped excitedly.

"That was amazing, Sunshine! Oh, you are so talented!"

Moon clapped as well, seeing nothing but new potential for some late night activities.