Raindrops

(A/N)
(You and moon talk it out. No smut in this chapter, sorry. Just some suggestive themes ;)
———————————
———————————
Moon pulled his hand away from your face, and grabbed you from under your arms. Making sure his wire was attached to the hook on his back before being lifted up to the little balcony he always jumped off of. When his feet were on the platform, he carried you behind the curtains, and sat you down somewhere on the floor. The room was a bit of a...mess...but not the worst thing you had seen. "What we want from you is simple, starlight...explain to us what you were doing with those...other, animatronics..." Moon didn't like to say their names. Sitting down in front of you on the floor.
Finally, they would listen.
"W-well-..." you stammered. Out, feeling a little anxious. "Like I had told you, I was scheduled to watch the main stage...they all happened to be chatting together, so I just pulled up a seat and j-joined them..." you shrugged. There wasn't much to the story. "I knew you would be upset that I wasn't in the daycare, but it wasn't my choice, Moon" you were starting to calm down now that they had actually listened, and Moon seemed satisfied with your statement. "It's ok Starlight...we forgive you...but from now on, you only show up here...there is an opening for a closing shift Daycare attendant...maybe you would like to take up that position?"
It certainly was tempting. "I...I'll talk to Susie tomorrow and see if she is fine with it..." you spoke gently. Moon smiled for the first time...I'm well, a while...and he hugged you close. Stroking your hair as he looked down at you.
"So...am I still banned from the daycare...?" You asked jokingly, smiling up at Moon.
"Let's ask Sunny..." he whispered. Flipping the lights back on. Sun seemed very happy to see you.
"Of course you aren't banned from the daycare anymore- sure, you may have broken a rule or two- b-but I don't want you to ever leave!" He hugged you tightly, kicking his legs like an excited child.
"What if you were banned everywhere except for the daycare...?" He perked up at the idea, and you blushed.
"Sun- that's a little too f-far, L-love..." you placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Ok...sorry-...I can't wait for you to work in the daycare though...I'm sure the children will love you..."
He cooed softly to you, setting you down on his bed and cuddling close behind you as he tucked himself and his starlight in.
"I'm so happy that we were able to come to an understanding, (Y/N)..." he whispered
"If only I had listened to you- I just got c-caught up in my own jealousy...b-but your just so wonderful, and I didn't want to lose you..." he wrapped an arm around your waist.
You could stay like this forever. Sun would probably like that. "Mm...it's alright...it's all figured out, love...I just hope I get the position...maybe you can give them a recommendation" you giggled softly, and Sun smiled.
"Maybe I will..., (Y/N)"
——————————
——————————
(A/N)
(Sorry if this chapter is a little short! You and Sun/Moon needed to sort things out before continuing on :)