Lunch Break

(A/N)
(Smut warning ahead! This one is Rough Smut between (Y/N) and Moon~)
———————————
———————————

You needed to get away. Actually, you felt like you were going to lose your mind. Rather, skipping over the break room entirely as you found comfort in the storage closet of the daycare. It was a door that was hidden from the kids, but others could still get access. The room contained extra playground equipment, and other items that could be needed around the area. You found a nice corner to curl up in, letting sobs rack through your body.

If moon thought you were a slut, what would sun think? Surely not well of you. He seemed to be uncomfortable just standing next to you...and the way he had sat you down so fast after you both hugged...it just wasn't Sunny. Going home and calling today quits was starting to sound better then staying, but you quickly snapped out of your feelings when the doorknob jiggled, and moon pulled the door open.
"Aww...am I disturbing you, (Y/N)? This isn't the break room. I thought I would come check up on my little Starlight~" he chuckled. Shutting the door behind him and locking it. He made himself comfortable besides you, rather enjoying your little breakdown in the pitch black storage closet.
"What did you s-see...what did s-sun see..." you sniffled, wiping your tears away with the back of your wrist.
"Well, we seen a lot of things, Starlight...like you fooling around with that waste of a wolf...and how you would go play golf with Monty...or how you love to talk to Freddy...such a shame..." he growled. Moon got angry just thinking about it, and he pulled you into his lap. "Sunny doesn't tend to get jealous...but I remember when you agreed that you were ours.." he tightened his grip on you. "You made sun so happy...he was such a fool for you...and you ruined that, (Y/N)..." he wrapped a hand around your throat, and moved his free hand down to your crotch.
"Since you like to be a rule breaker, you need to be punished." He squeezed your throat enough to cut off some air, but not hard enough to hurt you. Snaking his other hand into your pants as he forced two of his fingers into your entrance and started to moved them quickly. You felt your tears going away, but you liked the kind of fear moon instilled in you.
The animatronic pulled your shirt over your head, and slipped your pants and panties down your legs. He didn't have a lot of time to waste with you, but he also wasn't about to wait on this punishment. "You're such a filthy slut...letting anyone between those pretty legs of yours..." he added a third finger, and sped up. Your weak moans filled the room, as well as your soft panting. Moon moved his hand away from your throat, and pulled his fingers out of you. "What a mess...I expect you to suck them until they are clean...understand, (Y/N)? Because until I'm satisfied with how I'm going to wreck you, you aren't allowed to leave this room." His voice was filled with lust, and the urge to get payback for your whorish actions. Forcing his fingers down your throat as he pulled back on your head by your hair, practically fucking your mouth with his digits. "Do you like this, starlight? Being used as my own little toy? I bet you're proud of yourself..." moon wasn't holding back his feelings. In fact, he was going to make sure you stayed his and Suns little pet forever. "Up you go, (Y/N)...we haven't even started yet..." his words hung in the air as he threw you down over a large padded square, spreading your legs apart and pressing the tip of his cock against your ass. "This will only hurt if you let it, Starlight...but I'm sure someone as experienced as you doesn't need any prep" he spat. Forcing his massive cock inside of you and watching your toes curl. "F-fuck! Moon- you're so fucking big- your gonna break m-me!" You sobbed, groaning against the foam you were laying on as Moondrop wasted no time in plowing your ass. Thrusting so hard into your poor body that you could feel your insides rubbing raw. You knew you would be hurting for days after this, but that was fine by you. "I'm going to pump you so full of my cum, (Y/N)...and when I'm finished, I'm going to tie you up for Sunny to find you. Doesn't that sound amazing?" You could barley comprehend Moons words as he ravaged you, turning your mind into mush from the waves of pleasure racking through your body. "He's been so jealous watching you get fucked by the others...he wants you as his little cum dump, but he is too afraid to say anything...luckily I'm here to get the word out!" He groaned, and felt you clench around the base of his cock as you squirted without him even touching your clit. Moon Fucked you through your orgasm, filling you up good with his sticky and sweet cum. When he pulled out, he grabbed a bundle of rope from the wall, and hog tied you so you wouldn't go anywhere. Popping a Moondrop candy into your mouth as you fell fast asleep, and Moon finished tying the rope to the large metal shelves. Sneaking out of the room quietly. "Nighty Night, (Y/N)..." he grinned. Shutting the door, and locking it from the outside.