Missed Me

(A/N)
(I don't really have one actually, so enjoy!)
—————————-
—————————-
You were In the hospital for a couple days before you were cleared to be let out. Fazbear entertainment didn't want to get sued however, or have any words come out about Moons little...Fiasco. The company certainly didn't need any trouble.

Because of this, you were offered payment, housing, and free range of the pizzaplex as long as you kept quiet about what happened to the public. That was easy enough to do though. Especially for all that compensation.

When you came back to see Moon and Sun, you were wearing your pajamas, and taking it easy. The daycare hadn't been reopened since the accident, and Moon waited in his room quietly. They had been deep cleaned, but they needed to be kept away from the public for a little while. At least that's what the mechanics said.

You pushed open the red door to Moon and Suns room, stepping inside cautiously. "Sunny....?" You called gently. Moving your way through the dark room. "Moony...? It's me...(Y/N)...I c-came to see you-" as soon as you said your name, moon was all over you. He had missed you so dearly, being careful as he pressed kisses to your face, and purred.

"I missed you so much, Starlight....-" he  tangled his hand in your hair, not wanting to let go of you. Bringing you towards the bed as he ushered you to lay down. "They won't open the daycare until next week, Starlight. Said we broke protocol and that I was dangerous..." he grumbled. Scowling at the thought of the guards. "I was just protecting what was mine- I would never let someone hurt you, but I failed..." he huffed. Lifting your shirt gently as he frowned at the scar.

How dare someone put a mark on his dolly. "I can't believe they hurt you...hurt my little toy..." he pressed kisses around the area, being careful to not touch the stitches. Moon made you feel so safe...which is certainly more then what you would have said when you first met him.

You still had your ring on though, and moon liked that. "I know how to fix this...how to keep you safe..." he spoke through the kisses. "I have to keep my Dolly away...away from anyone who can hurt her..." his voice was dark, and serious. Tracing his fingertips over your hips gently.

"You're staying with me. Understand that, Dolly? You belong to me, and me only" he growled. "No one . I'll- I'll punish you for leaving the Daycare, and I'll squash anyone who dares speak to my wife"

You weren't sure what has made moon decide to be like this after the accident, but you kind of found it hot. "I'm not allowed to leave the daycare...?" You repeated innocently, and moon tightened his grip on your thigh. "Never. Not even the room, unless I'm with you" he didn't want to lose you to some random person, or even a fellow animatronic.

You laid down on your back, stretching out carefully as moon crawled on top of you, looking into your eyes. He was drinking all of you in. Taking you as his prisoner of sorts. "I want to make sure everyone knows your my toy...everybody needs to know to stay away from what is mine" he purred. Taking off your shirt gently. You didn't have a bra on, much to Moons pleasure.

You found yourself complying with his hands, taking your pajama pants and panties off. You were exposed, but this was how you liked it. Being beneath your lover, ready to get used.

Moon pulled his member out of his pants, stroking it as he looked down at you. "I want you to have my baby, (Y/N)...that way you're completely mine...I need to breed you, Starlight..." he pressed his tip to your entrance, and licked his lips. You never agreed to something to quickly.

"Please breed me, Moon...give me my own little Starbite...I wanna be your little Dolly..." you begged him, whining impatiently as you felt his cock teasing you, and he pushed in all the way. He was still being very gentle compared to how he normally would fuck you, opting for deep and slow thrusts.

Every inch of moons huge and eager member was inside of you, the tip pressing into your cervix with how deep he was going. It was pure ecstasy for both of you, and he felt himself get even harder once he was inside of you.

"Your being so good for your owner, my little toy...Mph...I'm going to make love to you all night...switch holes and cream your guts until your insides are painted white with my seed...understand Doll? " Moons cock throbbed inside you, when you felt something poke at your ass. Moon had a second member for you. Parts and services had decided to upgrade him for your stay it seems.

How considerate that they knew a robot was fucking you.

The second member was equally as large, making your body relax for it as it stretched out your poor ass, leaving your guts stuffed full of Moons assets.

"F-fuck...both holes?" You scrambled to formulate that sentence, feeling Moon go even slower as he pushed deeper. "Mhm...~ need you to be full of my love..." he chuckled. Maintenance knew that moon planned on filling you, and they helped him put. You however, were laying beneath Moon, looking up at him as he worked on pleasing you.

He was doing a great job of that, and it didn't take long for you to squirt as Moon finished, filling you full of his juices. He could tell that you were exceptionally sleepy, especially after some amazing gentle sex. Your eye lids were getting heavy, and moon pulled out. Pulling his pants up as he laid besides you, his arm around your waste for safe keeping. All of this just so moon can make sure no one takes you. "Rest up, my little Doll....you're going to need it"
————————
————————
(A/N)
(I hope you all love it! There is more to come!)