Everybody Loves Somebody

(A/N)
(You guys are amazing! I can't believe how many reads this thing has! I'm glad you are all enjoying it!)
———————————-
———————————-

Sun was making your new position in the daycare incredibly easy. It was going better then you would have ever thought! So good in fact, that Susie had promoted you to head of the Super-Star Daycare. You had also gotten on amazing terms with Moon now that all the arguing was over. What more could you possibly want? That was a good question. You hired some new workers to actually assist with the job, making it much easier for Sun as well. He really seemed to appreciate everything you did for him, no matter how small.

After close, you stuck around as normal in order to spend time with Sundrop. Before your shift started you had stopped off at the store, and put together a little gift basket for Sun. It was your thank you to him for being so good to you, and just generally making your life so much more...interesting.

"(Y/N)!" Sunny exclaimed when he seen you come through the big wooden doors. Snatching you up and spinning you around. "Congratulations on the promotion, Sunbite! I'm so proud of you!" He exclaimed ceremoniously before setting you back on your feet. Sunny was already making you blush.

"Thank you, sweetheart..." you pecked his cheek, watching his sun rays spin in excitement. In your hands you had his present, wrapped beautifully in whatever paper you had lying around, and topped with a bow. You had a separate present behind the security desk for Moon. Little to your knowledge, Sun and Moon also had something for you.

"Since you are the reason I've been able to get promoted, and for telling me to join the daycare team with you in the first place, I got you a little thank you gift..." you smiled softly, and handed the package over. Sun blushed. No one had ever given him an actual gift before. "Oh (Y/N)..." he couldn't believe it. "You got me a gift?-..." he didn't know what to say.

You giggled at his reaction. "We don't have all night silly...go ahead and open it!" You led him away from the door, sitting down on one of the benches as he sat in front of you. Sun's fingers ventured over the box, before starting to delicately unwrap it so he didn't tear the paper.

He set it aside for safe keeping, and opened up the flaps of the box. You had never seen his eyes get so big. "Sunbite...you shouldn't have!" He exclaimed. Pulling out new craft supplies, and a framed picture. It was the drawing you had made for him on your first night together. Sun's heart was practically bursting out of his chest as he set the box aside, and tackled you in a flurry of praise and kisses. He was such a big sap. "I LOVE IT! I- Thank you so so much! This is the best thing anyone has ever gotten for me!" He was such a sweetheart. "It was the least I could do, Sunny! Especially for my work husband!"

His smile seemed to get bigger, as if that was possible. "That reminds me! I have a gift for you as well! I'll be right back!" He let go of you, springing to his feet as he lifted himself up to his room with his special wire, and came down moments later with a little box. It was decorated with Suns and Moons made of glitter glue and marker. "It's from Moon and I- we really love you, so we got you something!"

You couldn't believe his thoughtful they both were. Sure it was probably more Sun's idea, but it was the thought that count. You unwrapped the paper, and opened up the tiny box . Inside was a a little ring that the animatronic had gotten from one of the little capsule vending machines in the arcade. It had a little moon and sun on it however, so it was absolutely perfect in your eyes. "Since you always call us your work husband and all...we thought we should get you a ring..." Sun giggled, and watched your face turn red. "You guys are the sweetest!" You picked it up out of the box, and hugged Sun. "Do you want to put it on my finger?" You asked softly. To which sun nodded happily, and slid the ring onto your ring finger. Somehow it fit perfectly.

"You are the best husband in the entire world..." you laughed softly. Resting your head against Sun's chest. "Well you are the most bestest and most beautiful Wife in the world! I mean, you got me craft supplies! And glitter glue of all things! How could I not love you?" Sun's words were heartfelt, and they certainly made you feel loved. Leaning back against him as he stroked your hair softly, and the lights switched off. The company had been trying to save some money, so at night the lights in the daycare now shut off at 1 in the morning.

Moon was happy to see you though, and he purred. "My my...Sun does have good taste in women" he chuckled. "Luckily for him, I also love you...I can't believe the ring fits so well though..." he lifted your hand, examining it with satisfaction.

"I have a gift for you, as well" you spoke softly against Moons chest, getting up to go grab it before you got to comfortable in his lap. When you came back, you had a box wrapped just like the one sun opened, except instead of having a yellow bow on top, it was blue.
"Here you go..." you handed it over.

Moon couldn't help the smile that crept onto his face, and he tore into the paper. Not being nearly as careful as sun had. He opened the box, pulling out a blanket covered in stars, and a framed picture you had drawn of you and Moon. "You're amazing, Starlight...I love it" he pressed a kiss to your lips, and pulled you into his lap. Covering you both with the blanket you had gotten him.
"I wish you could stay here with us...be our little pillow princess..." moon hummed. He loved just getting to hold you close and talk. He was very protective of you, believe it or not.
You enjoyed these moments where you got to talk to him.

"So, Moony..." you started quietly, feeling him lid you up and take you to his bed so you both could snuggle. Feeling moon lay you down , and press up behind you. Covering you both again with the warm blanket.

"Have you ever loved someone before?"

The room stayed quiet, and moon twirled a strand of your hair around his index finger in thought.

"As friends, yes...but never as close as I love you..." he was intrigued by your question. "No one really ever hangs around or spends time with us...you do all of that, and more..." he smiled. "And your just so so beautiful...inside and out, starlight..." he moved his arms around your waist, and settled against you.
That was sweet.
"Can I tell you a secret?"
You never had moon be so gentle with you. "Of course, Handsome..."
Moon smirked. "Sun noticed how good you were with kids the other day...have you ever thought of having one some day...?"
That was certainly not what you were expecting, but for some reason you kind of liked the question.
"Maybe..."

Just as you liked the question, Moon seemed to like your answer.

—————————-
—————————-
(A/N)
(I had a lot of fun writing this chapter...I hope you guys enjoy it...also! Let me know how you would all feel about adding pregnancy into the story? If you all like the idea, then I will write it :)