Isolation

Maybe you did want to be a Rule Breaker. This whole thing of waiting for Sun to bring you something to eat was getting old, and you got up, opening the door.

Sun was standing right there, and you nearly screamed. He did come with food though, so at least there was that.

¨(Y/N)! Wherever do you think you are going?¨ He put his hand on your shoulder, entering the room and letting the door close behind him. He had brought you some popcorn. At least that was better than nothing, right? You sat down on the edge of the bed, reaching in the bag as you took a bite. Sun seemed satisfied that you were eating.

You swallowed, and looked back up at your 'Husband'.

Ïtś...Um....Stale¨ You scratched the back of your neck, and sun tilted his head. Smile still plastered on his face.

¨Does that mean it is good...?¨

¨No, Sunny...It means it tastes kind of weird.¨

¨Öh...¨

¨Itś ok- Can I just go down to the food court and get something myself?¨

¨Nope! I can't let you leave the daycare, Sunshine!¨

You were starting to get annoyed. You appreciate the sentiment, and you knew Sun only wanted the best for you, but sitting in Sun's room alone all day and living off of Fizzy Faz and Stale popcorn did not sound enjoyable.

¨Look...I can ask a staff bot- Just be nice...Ok?¨

Judging from Sunś room, you noticed the abuse of the smaller robots from the other. It was surely a surprise to think Sun/Moon could do that to a fellow animatronic. Then again, this is the same robot that had almost completely mutilated a guest for stabbing you. That was safety protocols though. That's what the company said at least.

If it was normal however, why cancel naptime?

Moon was not allowed near guests for the time being. You kind of wondered how Moon was feeling about that. Hopefully he didn't let it get to him.

¨Ok- But they aren't allowed to touch you. If they do, they are banned.¨

How was he going to ban a staff bot? They all looked the same.

Maybe that's why he was always so cruel to them.

¨You aren't allowed to ban them either Sunny."

You put your head in your hands, standing yet again as you Held out your hand for Sun, and left the room with his supervision.

¨I know you want to protect me, but this is all just kind of...ridiculous...I promise I will be alright to do things on my own...I will be back though...¨ You found a staff boat traveling the second floor of the daycare, putting in your meal request as it nodded, and zoomed off. Sun seemed to be staring rather intensely at it.

Once you were done however, you went back into Sun's room so you could have some peace. Hearing the Staff bot arrive about 8 minutes later with your food. He had set it down at the door, leaving rather quickly to avoid Sun.

At least you had food.

You opened the door, grabbing the bag, and sitting on the floor besides the bed. You had ordered a Deli sandwich, Some fries, and water.

You sat in silence, enjoying your meal. You could hear the children playing down below, as well as the Daycare music filling the background. Everyone sounded like they were having a lot of fun.

When closing time came along, You climbed out of the bed after a long nap, and left. Checking both ways and seeing no sign of your clingy robot lover. That was good.

Your plan was to see exactly how far you could get, and maybe even stop off at the bathroom. Picking up your speed as you made your way towards the information desk, and headed towards the exit of the Daycare. However, it seemed that nothing was really in your favor as you heard the sound of jingling bells getting closer, and seen lights shut off.

¨Naughty, Naughty (Y/N)...What did we tell you about escaping?¨

Moons voice echoed through the Daycare lobby, and seemed to be getting closer. You looked around, finding a stroller to hide in.

Moon was smarter than that, but he figured he would give you a bit of a scare.

¨What a Brat...~¨ He growled. ¨How dare my little doll leave without permission-¨ Moon shook his head. Pretending to look around the room for your whereabouts. ¨When I find her, I think a punishment will be in order. I wont tolerate Rule breakers...¨ Moon hummed. ¨Oh Starlight, are you in here?~" He called, voice sounding sweet. ¨Come out, come out wherever you are~¨

You could feel your heart racing as he looked across the lobby, and you let out a scream when he lifted the sun visor on the stroller, and lifted you into the air. This wouldn't end well.

¨Found you~¨ His voice was low and metallic, sounding pleased to have his little dolly back untouched. ¨You've really gone and done it, Brat! How dare you try to hide from me...¨

Moon switched how he was carrying you, holding you under his arm as he went down the slide, and down into the ballpit. Grabbing onto his wire as he was lifted up onto his balcony.

Moon entered past the curtains, and dropped you onto the familiar bed. Standing over you with arms crossed over his chest. ¨You should feel lucky that you are recovering from your little injury, or I would have had my way with you¨ He spat, sitting on the bed and pulling you into his lap. Moon used this as an opportunity to play with you, squeezing your breasts and your thighs.

¨Maybe I should just tie your wrists and ankles together so you can't go anywhere.¨ He whispered, feeling you shudder against him. ¨Too bad I love you...Sun Loves you too." Moon moved his hand down, feeling over your stomach. He couldn't wait for you to get pregnant. The thought of you carrying his kid overjoyed him, and he laid down with you in his arms. ¨You felt so good last night...taking all of me, Starlight...~¨ He chuckled sadistically.

¨You know...you like to talk in your sleep...and guessing from how many times you moaned out for me and Sun, It sounded like a good dream...¨

You felt your face turn red, and you buried your head against Moons chest. ¨I...I couldn't help it-" you fussed. ¨Last night was so good- I couldn't get enough- a-and when I woke up, I didn't say anything but I still feel so full from last night...¨ You didn't know what else to say, feeling moons arms snake around your waist.

¨If it would help my little Doll sleep, I could always give Sunny a turn with you...that way when you fall asleep, I can have a turn~¨ He teased. You did rather like the idea, however.

¨
————————-
————————-
(A/N)
(I love to hear how much you are enjoying the story! If you guys have any questions, comments, or ideas, feel free to comment them!)