Bin Chicken

(A/N)
(You guys get to meet Eclipse in this chapter)
————————-
————————-
You would have definitely accepted Moons offer, but you were just so sore from your stitches, and from...well...you get the idea. You did however want to be able to do things without asking, so that would be a topic for conversation.

¨Moon...¨ You started softly, voice tired, but loving.

He glanced down at you as you cuddled, rubbing your back gently.

¨Yes, Starlight? Do you need something?¨

¨Actually, I do need something¨

You pulled away gently, sitting up so you could look at him better. Moon did the same, sitting up so he could pay attention.

¨You know I love you- very much- but I need to be able to go places-...I can't just stay in the daycare 24/7...The locker rooms aren't around here...So in order to shower, and do other things I need, I have to be able to leave...¨

You brought your hand up to his face, caressing his cheek gently. Moon seemed to think about it or a second, before giving in.

¨I could loosen up the rules for you, I suppose. I just don't want you getting hurt, (Y/N)...If I lost you, I don't know what I would do¨

He sounded so sincere and gentle. ¨I would do anything for you, dolly...I don't want my pretty starlight to be unhappy.¨

That was good to hear, and you pulled moon into a warm hug. With that being said, you really needed to pee.

¨Don't follow me- Ill be right back, Moon¨

You darted off, making it to the employee locker rooms on the first floor. The peace and quiet was very nice, and you sighed. Taking care of business, and washing your hands. You were still trying to process everything. You were being held captive by a robot...the Daycare attendant, out of them all. That was kind of funny.

You splashed some water onto your face, taking a deep breath when you hear the bathroom door open, expecting Moon to have come to check on you, but you were greeted by Chica. That was a pleasant surprise.

¨(Y/N)? What are you still doing here! I thought you got moved to dayshift, silly!¨

Chica was such a sweetheart. You had missed talking to her since you spent all your time in the daycare with Sunny.

¨It's complicated...I'm glad to see you though...Sun doesn't really let me leave the daycare..¨

You shrugged, scratching your arm. You knew Moon wouldn't be happy if he knew you were with another animatronic right now, but you needed some space for the moment.

Chica seemed a little worried, and she nodded. ¨The others miss you as well. Roxy doesn't have anyone to talk about herself to anymore...and Monty has just been really grumpy lately...It's alright though. Would you like to hang out with me tonight?¨

How could you say no to your favorite chicken?

¨That would be great, Chica!¨ You hugged her, and she smiled.

Now was the big question.

¨How are we going to get out of here without Moon seeing us?¨

Chica thought for a moment, and smiled. Taking a trash bag out of the storage closet, placing it in one of the rolling bins.

¨Climb in, (Y/N)...I promise this should work¨

Chica seemed very confident, and she helped you in. Double bagging one of the full trash bags so it wouldn't get on you as she placed it on top, disguising you in the trash.