Gator Golf

(A/N)
(Thank you all for staying updated! Here is another chapter :)
Also, do keep in mind that I can see what you guys comment 👀)
—————————-
—————————-

About a month had gone by, and you had gotten pretty terrible morning sickness for about the first two weeks. It went away though, despite kicking your ass every time you had gotten up.

Now you had the normal symptoms, which still weren't fun, but it was stuff that could be expected. The cravings were certainly interesting though.

There were days when all you wanted to eat was soft pretzels and cheese, or have a random cup of pickle slices from the food court. The animatronics had been getting used to trying to take care of you during all of this, considering it was all very new to them.

Sun was with you constantly, making sure you were alright and that you didn't need anything. If you did need something, he never hesitated to go get it for you, or find someone who could.

"Are you feeling alright, Sunbite?" He was such a sweetheart.

At the moment you were sitting in the ball pit, just contemplating some things. It was a nice place to do some thinking. Especially since it had just been cleaned.

"I am feeling alright, Sunny. Just thinking about stuff." You tossed a ball across the pit, before letting out a small sigh. You seemed a bit down.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Sun moved to take a seat, sitting down on the fake castle wall that surrounded the ball pit.

"Well..." you glanced up at him. "You are so good to me. You are always there...sure Moon told you to do some crazy things in the past, but you are just such a sweetheart. Moon just...I don't know. I don't know if he actually enjoys being around me. Sure I like the pet names, and the affection, but that's it. He never wants to just sit and talk like you, Sunny."

That was true. Moon always wanted to do something that he wanted. Sun on the other hand would keep up with your pace, and suggest activities like drawing, or doing karaoke with DJ Music man and the others.

You never had the confidence to sing, but you sure liked to watch.

"I am sure he loves you! He just doesn't know how to follow orders or come up with ideas...maybe you should try telling him what you would like to do, (Y/N)..."

That was a good idea, but you highly doubted that Moon would want to listen to you. He never seemed to care what you had to say after all.

"Maybe. Thanks for the advice, Handsome" you giggled. Watching Sun blush and look away.

You didn't want to deal with Moon right away however. You were enjoying your time with Sundrop.

"What if we all played Gator Golf together? That would be fun!" Sun suggested, watching you aimlessly wade through the pool of plastic balls.

Golf did sound fun.

"Sure- as long as the others want to, it's fine by me"

Sundrop quickly lifted you from the ball pit, and sat you down on his shoulders. Making his way past the large wooden doors towards the main stage area. Chica was roaming around as usual, and Freddy was practicing something on stage.

When Sunny came in carrying you, they all seemed excited. Chica was glad that you seemed to be feeling better.

"We came to ask if you guys wanted to play Golf..."
You awaited their response, to which everyone said yes. Roxanne wanted to do go karts instead, but you could all do that later.

For now you all made your way towards Monty's place, Unsure exactly of where he was at the moment. You would find him eventually.

Out of everyone, Freddy had ended up winning, causing an argument with Roxy who hated being a loser. You and Sun had played a close game, although you had did slightly better. Still no sign of Monty however.

That was pretty odd.

Until you Heard noises from his room. He seemed to be throwing another fit. Good to know.

You said Goodnight to your friends when they went to go check on him, leaving you and Sun to head back to the daycare.

Upon entering, the clock struck one, and the lights shut off. This wasn't a big deal. You already knew what to expect.

"Hello, Starlight~" Moon purred, and you sighed.

"Hello Moon..." you were too tired to deal with him tonight.

"Why so down, doll face?"

You lowered your head, pushing past him quietly. You already knew how much Moon liked to misconstrue your actions.

"Speak when spoken to, raindrop." He snapped. Watching you continue to walk. He didn't like being ignored.

You let yourself into the break room, opening up the fridge to grab yourself a slice of cake on a paper plate, and a plastic fork.

"I didn't ask to play the quiet game, sweetheart. Now stop being a brat and talk to me"

You glanced up at him, taking a seat at the table as you took a bite of your food.

"Your hats crooked."

Moon scowled to himself, fixing his hat and crossing his arms.

"Is that all you have to say to me?"

"No."

"Then why don't you use your words, (Y/N)."

"Then why don't you use your words, (Y/N)-" you mocked him, and took another bite of your cake.

Sometimes it was hard to believe you were an adult.

"At least I don't run away from my problems"

"Do you want me to turn the lights back on?"

"That means you have to get up, and push me out of the way."

Fair point.

You finished the slice of cake, tossing your plate and fork in the trash.

"Maybe I will go sleep in Chicas room tonight"

Moon didn't like that.

"What do you want me to do, starlight."

"Be nicer to me"

"Nicer? I am nice to you!"

"No you're not. You're mean"

"How so?"

You sighed.

"Well...where do I start...Sun tucked me in the other night after reading me a bed time story-"

Moon groaned. "How does that affect me?"

"Because as soon as the lights went out you pulled the blanket off of me while I was asleep, and when I got up to get it, you jump scared me"

"You should have seen your face-"

You pushed the door open to the room, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It wasn't funny, you made me cry"

"Well it's not my fault that you've been so emotional"

This was exactly your point. You brought your knees to your chest, and wrapped yourself in the blanket. Moon noticed the tears welling up in your eyes, and frowned when you hid your face in the blanket, starting to cry.

Maybe he should be nicer to you. You had been very kind to him after all. And you also hadn't been feeling the greatest lately.

Moon sighed, crawling through the tube to his half of the room. He never really let you come to his side,  but he seemed to be doing something currently. You didn't have the energy to go look though, leaving the room and heading to Chicas room for the night.

You just needed some cheering up.