Chapter7: The Painful tale

Chapter 7

" Jasper. I'm losing a lot of blood. " I croaked. The gym smelled of smoke and a pleasant smell of a perfume I can't name. Victoria perfume, I guess. 

" Jeesh, Bella. You're bleeding! " Jasper exclaimed when he saw my blood making puddle on the floor.

Demetri hurried to my side and he scooped me in his strong arms. I can still see his charcoal balck eyes. He was damn thirsty. And if it havent be for the case that he knows me, I'm 100% sure that I was already dead a minute ago.

I came to a realization that JAsper is still not completely in control of his blood lust. And that made me worried even more because maybe, well.. Maybe he will suffer. I don't want to see my Jasper suffering.

" Jasper? I guess you are still not in control. " I concluded.

" You're right Bella but I need to get you to the Hospital. " Jasper said. His face gloomy.

" Why don't you change me? Right now? " I insisted. It was a good idea. 

" No. Aro ordered that he must be the one who will change you. Orders are orders Bella. " Demetri said in a strained voice. 

" Okay. " I said. But my eyes were already closing. And the next thing was, I was already in a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I was in a car. At the backseat. And it was still dark. I glanced on the dashboard clock and saw that it was 3 am. I could tell because I saw Demetri and Jasper in the front. Jasper behind the wheels. And Demetri.. Demetri was reading me Hamlet book! What the?! How dare he go through my things? 

" Demetri. You are reading Hamlet? " I asked. My throat was rough and dry.

Demetri turned around and when he saw me, relief crossed over his face. So did Jasper who's hands were now on my face. I love the touch.. Cold, gentle, ans smooth.

" My Bella.. Were on our way to the airport. " Jasper informed me.

I felt my head being prick like a needle and I groaned. Then somewhere in my head, it began to throb painfully. 

" Bella?" Demetri's disturbed voice sounded. He was still reading my Hamlet book.

" My head hurts. " I complained.

" Demetri, take the wheel from me. " Jasper said and in a flash, well he's a vampire, he was by my side. He took my head carefully and place it on his lap.

"Your head's been taken care of one hour ago. We brought you to the hospital. But not in Forks. " Jasper said, his arms hugging me. I felt secure. 

" Thanks. Where are we now? " I asked.

" UH..A two miles before we reach the airport. YOu must rest Bella, love. " Jasper said in a sweet tone.

Demetri coughed in the driver's seat and finally he broke out laughing. 

" What is so funny?" I asked, annoyed.

" Nothing Bella. " Demetri answered and he went back to laughing again.

Jasper and I ignored her and we built up a conversation.

" Jasper tell me all about Alice. And Edward too. If that's okay with you. " I said softly.

" Its okay with me. " Jasper confirmed.

He launched in a tale and I listened eagerly at him despite the pain in my head.

" When we left, we moved to Alaska. Things before havent been the same. Emmett was a wreck. He was lonely because we left you. He said that he wanted you to be a part of our family and that he loved you like a sister. Rosalie, on the other hand, thought that Emmett was actually in loved with you. " Jasper stopped and he was chuckling. I laughed too but there were tears in my eyes. I loved Emmett like a brother too. And I wanted him to be my brother. 

" Emmett tried to explain to her every minute of every day until Carlisle was fed up. He got angry with Rosalie and so far he had convinced Rosalie that Emmett loved you only like a sister. So things between the two were fixed and now.. Carlisle and Esme had the problem. " Jasper continued. HIs face was pained.

" its okay if you dont want to continue. " I reminded him. BUt he shrugged off and continued the tale.

" The problem was, Esme didnt want to hunt anymore. And Carlisle was angry all the time. Esme thought that Carlisle despised Edward in the extreme level because he hurt you. But the truth was Carlisle was tired of all the bad things that have been happeniing to his coven. I don't know if its fix now." Jasper paused to give me a kiss. It felt so good. But then again, I was blushing.

" I noticed Alice was avoiding me and he was spending the majority of time beside Edward. In his room. And when I found the two of them, they were just reading William Shakespeare and listening to music and talking. I also felt Alice and Edward's growing feelings to each other. And that had stabbed me like a knife. I just ignored because I thought I was imagining things. One night, when I walked inside our room, I found her with a lot of bags and Edward was hugging her from behind. I was furious but I didnt said a thing. The two of them got their bags and dashed outside saying " Sorry Japer." And then I found Alice's letter on our bed." Jasper said.

" Were here now Jazz. " Demetri said.

" We should talk later Jazz. " I said, putting an emphasis to the word JAzz. He smiled like an angel then we got out the car. Demetri was carrying the bags as usual and I swear, I heard him humming Jane's name. Jasper heard it because he was giggling like a girl.

" I'lll show you the letter later Bella. In the plane. " Jasper promised. 

I nodded at him then we went to the waiting area.