Chapter 49 : A Hint Of faint Incest

GUYS! One last chappie and the story would finally come to an end :(( Awwwww I really appreciate all those people who read fanned and commented k3 thanks guys!!!! ALOOOOOOT :***

-- diandra

++++

CHAPTER FORTY NINE - A HINT OF FAINT INCEST

My Team went back to Italy with a successful mission. We disposed those bad leeches and burned down their base camps. 

Jarvis was now changed and little jazzbell is now a few weeks old.

I have spoken to the Three Kings and they are deciding on something. Like they would make me their Queen. Some sort of the female ruler of the Vampire Coven. And I admit  I was a little too  excited for that.

Right now Im navigating my way towards JArvis room.

And when I entered, I saw him.

THE Transformed Marco Jarvis.

His body was lean and hard as steel. His eyes were glowing red and his skin has the paper white color. And his features seemed more sharp. He looked like an action star.

" Mom. "

" Oh baby! "

I hugged my son and told him he'll be a strong vampire like MOm and that he will contribute a very big help to the coven now that he's one of us.

" I wanna see my sister MOm. "

" baby not yet. You're a newborn you might hurt her."

" NO Mom I can control myself,"

Finally I called Jane to bring Baby Jbell . MInute later she appeared in the doorway clutching my baby like a precious diamond.

I smiled and kissed Jane in the cheek then she handed me Jazzbell.

I turned to look at Jarvis and I was a little stunned by his emotion.

He was staring at Jazzbell like she was the most important thing to him in the world. He was looking at her like he would go for a bullet just to protect her. He was like looking at his life string. 

" Son? "

" Mom. " He whispered.

" Son is everything ok? "

" Mom. Will you please hand me Jazzbell? "

I offered him his sister and he took her carefully. His eyes were shining with passion, love, desire, and some other unexplainable things.

" Mom could you get Sir Marcus for me? " He asked gently. 

I was already confused with his words so I justb stood up and ran for Marcus.

I got MArcus. No words on the way we were both hell of confused.

When we arrived by Jarvis room, MArcus almost gasped.

And then I sort of got the idea.

Are my chilren.. are each other's mate?

And then..

" Jarvis. You're mated with your sister. "

Marcus said . Confirming my suspicion.

" I think so. When I saw her just a few minutes ago.. She was like.. She became the reason why I'm living, Its like.. She was my everything."

Marcus nodded. HE was smiling and I was like OH.

IT's ok for me that jarvis's mate was also her sister...It's not like their biological siblings..they're adopted siblings. No . Nothing to worry about. I called jasper adn informed him. he was surprised but GLAd.