Chapter18: I Am Now A Volturi Guard

Chapter 18

When Jasper and I were now alone in the our room and Demetri had left, we talked about everything. He told me he was feeling very helpless while he was just looking at me thrash and scream and my face screwed in pain for three days while I was completing the change into a vampire. I told him it was okay and that now it was over. Both of us were happy for the fact that now, we're very sure that no one can ever tear us apart. We would live happily ever after. For now, becuase we were still looking forward to the future, wherein maybe our Masters would send us to some missions all over the vampire world.

" I love you Bella. " Jasper breathed in my ear as he kissed my earlobe.

" I love you too Jasper. Forever. " I said as I turned his face to me and I gazed into his liquid topaz eyes. Bright red versus golden butterscotch. 

His lips brushed off mine. We kissed passionate at first, then we kissed wildly. Jasper isnt afraid of crushing me now like Edward had been when I was still a fragile human had been treathing like a china doll. Our kiss was now was the best. It felt like my very first kiss. Sweet, wild, innocent and full of burning passion. I knotted my fingers in his honey blond hair while he held my waists. We broke apart, our faces  mere inches away from each other.

We just whispered each other's names while lustful stares pooled in our eyes. Jasper pulled me and pinned me down on the bed. He crushed his lips to mine and I kissed him hard. Minutes, hours had passed as we lay on bed, our clothes tore and in pieces. Our bodies covered in a  crimson blanket. We were just gazing into each other's eyes, seeing love, need, comfort, for each other. I flashed him a smile and he grinned.

" You're beautiful, my Bella. I felt lustful feelings radiated from some of the Volturi members when they saw you smile. I had to control myself so I wouldnt hurt them. Santiago, in particular. " Jasper told me as he nestled his chin on my head. Our fingers intertwined.

I realized I don't know who was he talking about.

" Santiago? Who's he? " I asked curiously. My voice making pleasant music inside our enormous, elegant room.

" A Volturi member of the Volturi guard, love. You havent noticed him as you were marveling over my god-like face. " Jasper teased. I laughed and the sound was bells.

" Of course I am. Your face, now that I'm a vampire seems more clear now. You're the God of beauty, bravery, and love. " I complimented.

Jasper snorted and I stole a quick kiss on his flawless, pale face.

" Someone's coming to our room, love. Get dress. " Jasper said as he jumped from the bed the instantI heard someone' footsteps going towards our room. I jumped from bed too, the crimson blanket screening my naked body. Jasper was fast, in seconds he was already dressed in purple sweatshirt, black pants, and a cute pair of Converse black sneakers. I moved fast too, like a hurricane wind. I dug for my clothes from my bag and pulled out a black shirt and a pair of faded jeans. After I zippered my pants, the door of our room opened and little Jane marched inside.

" Hi Bella. Jasper.  You need to proceed to the main room now. It's time. " Jane said as she tiptoed on her feet and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at her and I have now realize it was already morning.

" Oh. " I said as Jasper tugged at my hands.

" Uhh.. Jane? Were our clothes are already appropriate? " I asked.

" It's good. Come now. " Jane said as she paced outside the door. Jasper and I followed her. 

Everything felt different now, but it was better. My sharp senses, goddess like beauty, and musical voice.. felt perfect to me. As to Jasper.