Chapter25: Kissing Edward. It's wrong!

Chapter 25

We have finished our training  and I proceeded to Master Caius study immediately. Even before I stepped inside Master Caius  study, I can smell the unnamed best perfume in the world coming off from the Cullen's glistening skin. When I opened the door, six beautiful inhumanly vampires flashed their smiles at me. Alice squeeked in delight and hurled her tiny pixie self into my marble arms.

" Bella! I missed you so much! " Alice said. I peered at the exquisite faced Edward who was chuckling silently to himself. I stucked my tongue at him and he chuckled even more.

" Alice! I'm so glad to see you again! " I whispered in her ear and I disentangled my self from her so I could give the others a hug from me.

I went to Carlisle first and embraced him. He rubbed my back and smiled warmly at me when I pulled away from him. Esme stood beside him so I move to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek and Esme pulled me into a motherly hug. Then someone's arms grabbed me in the waist, I spun around and Emmett's adorable, manly, beautiful, gorgeous face came into view. He was smiling like a little kid caught in the act of doing something bad. Like painting the bed with colored pens. I threw myself at him and Emmett spun me around like a little girl while I giggled.

" Little sister! " Emmett uttered.

" Oh Emmett, i missed goofing around with you! " 

" Oh yeah? " 

Emmett ruffled my hair and I smacked him playfully on his arm and I skipped over to Rosalie. The most beautiful vampire in the whole world. She was wearing a designer'e jeans and a lavender shirt, for the first time Rosalie looked sporty with her Nike white shoes.

" Rosalie! "

" Hi Bella. We're ready to fight! " 

I shivered and Rosalie smiled at me then she pulled me in a hug. 

" Hello Bella! " Edward's velvet voice made me pull away from Rosalie. 

Edward.

Who caused me pain and death inside me when he left me. 

" Hi. " I greeted him and tiptoed so I could give him a hug. We stayed like that for like five or four seconds then I broke away from him.

Master Caius was sitting on his royal chair reading a book. He was so silent I didnt see him when I entered the room.

" Master. Good to see you. " I croaked.

He looked up from his book and smiled expensively at me.

" Isabella. Did your training went well? How are Jane and Alec? " 

" Yes Master. They are perfectly fine. "

" Landon and Sari? Did they give you a hard time? " 

" No Master. "

" Good. " Master Caius said and he was clearly showing that he don't want to talk anymore.  So I turned my back on him and stared at my second family, the Cullens.

" Where's Jazz? " Alice asked.

" He's in the Arena. Training. " I spoke nonchalantly.

Alice grinned and I smiled back too. 

Carlisle and Esme excused their selves from Caius study because they are going to Aro's, while Emmett and Rosalie said they were going to take a walk around Volterra. Meanwhile, Alice told me she's going to find Jasper. I didnt mind it because well, they are just siblings now. Not mates like they have been several months ago. And that left me with Edward. And Master Caius. 

" Let's go outside Edward. " I said and he followed me out the door, before the door was closed, Caius looked up from his book and smiled mysteriously at me. I grinned back and then hurried out to be away from Caius.

" So, how are things with you and Jasper? Does he love you like you love him?" Edward asked. I was caught off guard by his question but I answered it anyway.

" Things between us are fine and.. we're even suppose to get married next week, wednesday. Jasper loves me. A lot. " 

" That's good. '' Edward said and I swear, I saw a flash of pain appeared on his eyes but it quickly vanished.

It made me think. Does Edward still loves me? How ridiculous of me to think of those kind of things. He's in love with ALice! And the worse of all, do I love him too? Still? I was deep in my thoughts that all of a sudden it happened so quickly. Edward grabbed me by the wrist and he shoved me into the wall and then he lowered his face to mine. And then, he crushed his lips on mine. I struggled to free my self from him but I was like also tranced of what he did. I gave up and I kissed him back fiercely. Edward moaned and I moaned too. Why am I doing this? Jasper is my fiance! And we are getting married after the vampire war between the russian newborns! I can't mess with myself and Edward. But why am I kissing him back? WHy? 

" Bella. " He said in between kisses.

" Edward." I heard myself say.

I broke away from the kiss, not able to contain the guilt that had been pooling inside me since I began to kiss him back. 

My crimson eyes were wide with horror as we stared into each other's eyes. Edward's face was mixed. Love, lust, sadness, happiness, confusion, all of them.

" Why did you do it? " I whispered.

" I don't know. " Edward whispered back and he brushed off a stray lock of my brunette hair away from my face. Then, Edward turned away from me and walked away. Just like that.  He walked away from me after he had kissed me. 

I crumpled on the floor and I began to sob. No tears were coming off from my eyes because I was now a vampire. A confused vampire at the moment.

I saw Little Jane approaching and i buried my face in my Voltuir cloak. I felt Jane crouched beside me.

" What happened, Bella ? " Jane asked, concerned.

" Edward kissed me. " I said and emerged from my cloak to see Jane's eyes burning with rage.

" What?!"

" He grabbed my wrist and he just kissed me. " 

" How dare he do that to you! I'm gonna kill him! "

" No Jane. But please don't tell Jasper of what happened. Promise? "

Jane stared at me for a long time before she nodded grimly.

" Thanks. " I mumbled.

" What are we going to do now? " Jane asked.

" Forget that it happened, I guess. " I suggested stupidly.

" Idiot! " was all Jane could say.

" What? "

" You are just going to forget that it happened? "

" Yes. WHy? "

" I don't know, Im not good at these things. Ask Master Aro. " Jane said and her eyes glistened at the mention of our master's name.

" Alright Jane. I'm going to do that. " 

" Good, Bella. Now get your ass off the floor. "

I stood up gracefully and followed Jane into her room. When we arrived in there I sat on her bed and let my self relax while Jane was fixing her hair.

" Are you feeling better now? "

" Yeah, a bit. " I replied.

" Do you still love Edward? " 

And that's when the door burst open, revealing Edward himself.

" What are you doing here? " I growled.

" I came here to say that I still love you Bella. "