Chapter 40 : Changed

Hello everyone! Again, Im so sorry for making you guys wait so long for my update. Im just so preoccupied and very busy. But now, here's Chapter 40. Hope you'll enjoy it. Can I ask you guys for some vote and a comment? thank you very much! <3

xxxx,

dianneythewriter [HUUUUGS~~!]

CHAPTER 40 : CHANGED.

We stopped outside Waldorf Hotel and waited for the signal from our Masters. Not soon enough, my phone rang and I answered it.

" Hello Bella. " a silvery angelic voice rang in my ears. Little Jane, charming as ever bu still very dangerous.

" Hi Jane. We got Jermaine and Landon now. And they are willing to get back on service and be a part of the Volturi family again. " 

" Excellent. Now, Master Aro would like to speak with you, Bella. '' Jane's angelic peacful voice made my nerves relaxed more.

I missed tiny Jane and her ruby eyes, her violence and her sister figure to me.

" Master Aro, good morning your majesty. "

" Likewise my precious Bella. I've heard about your human friend Angela Weber and that pesky unknown vampire who is craving for your whereabouts. " 

" Yes Master. So what should I do? Should we go and save Angela? "

" Bella. I would like you to channel Angela right about now. Then tell me where she is and that vampire. I will have some of the Volturi send to where they are, bring Angela here and we will ahve to discuss the matter furthermore when they are already here. " Master Aro commanded. 

'' Why can't me and my group right here go to her and save her? "

" No my dear Bella, you need to get back here in Volterra.There is some serious things going on here. And your presence and coopertion will be greatly needed. "

" Yes Master. Just a minute. " I muttered in the phone.I dont have time to argue becuase it is Aro who I was talking to.  I ignored the looks Ive got from my fellow vampires and went on to channel Angela.

I closed my eyes, surged energy in my body and let my thoughts wander off, I thought of Angela and in just two seconds, I found her.

" No! No ! Don't kill me please! Please! I really dont know anything else about her! PLease! ' Angela screamed. while struggling from the hard grip the vampire was causing her. 

" BItch. Stop lying. Where is that Isabella?! " the unknown vampire 

" I dont know! Please I want to go home now. "

" Shut up. "

" Where are we? "

" Inside an anbandoned building in the basement at Detroit. " 

I snapped and I went back on talking to Master Aro. 

" They are in Detoit. Somewhere in an abandoned building in a basment. "

" Alright Bella. Now, please arrange your tickets and get back here in Volterra before midnight. Goodbye Angel. See you soon. "

" Goodbye Master. "

-------

" We can't go to Angela, Master Aro said that he will be the one to take care of the situation. " I told them as we raced down to the airport with our heels flying.

" What? Why so? " Emmett asked.

" It was because there is some very serious stuff going on , and our presences and existence are greatly needed in Volterra. " I said.

Jasper squeezed my hand and instantly a wave of relief flow through me.

I saw Marco happily smiling on the back of Felix.

My family is completely fine and it's enough to make me happy too.

" Maybe there'e another war about to break. " Felix mouthesd.

I looked at him and I shrugged. Maybe that was what the " serious stuff'' Master Aro was talking about.

Karah was just silent and I could tell she was anxious. Maybe she was worrying that the VOlturi wont accept her. 

" Karah, think positive. The Masters will let you join our family. You will soon become a Volturi. "

She just smiled lightly and looked down.

We arrived in the airport and I ordered Felix to get us tickets.

Jasper and I went to a bench and sat, like we were normal humans. I leaned on him and he combed my hair with his fine fingers. I watched Marco play with Karah and Emmett. 

I smiled and felt Jasper's cool lips on my head.

" I hope everything will be fine. " I whispered.

" No worries my love. " Jasper whispered back, he twisted my face si I was looking up to him then slowly, he gave me a lingering kiss.

Ah, the sparks were still there. eVEryday, I grew in love with this man. I love Jasper and it will stay that way FOREVER.

When I sa wFelix heading our way, Jasper and I stood up..

" I got our tickets, so let's go. " Felix said and I nodded.

" NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! " " 

We turned around and saw Karah on the floor crying in pain. 

Everyone around us glanced in our direction. And hey I was so thankful that it was a very cloudy day. NO SUN! 

So we wont be sparkling like some kind of life size diamonds.

I hunched over Karah and asked her what happened.

But nothing she was just just quiet, holding herself and her eyes screaming in pain.

" Holy shit. " I heard Emmett say and when I looked in his direction, he was facing two stranger vampires. A man in his twenties and a teenage girl, Karah's age. Both of them had strange golden ocher eyes.

And who are these two vampires could possibly be?

----