Chapter30: Jermaine is my husband's long lost sister

Hiiii!!! I'm so sorry I did'nt upload for 2 days.. It's just that I went to some relative's house and slept their for two nights.. forgive me, my dear fans/rreaders!!

So uhmm... this is chapter 30,, and ye know what guys.. 30 used to be a very special number to me. :) okay, never mind. Haha.

Hope you like this one...

Here it goes!!!

Chapter 30

From the screams, the noise, the chaos inside the Main Room, Master Aro led me to his study and we talked there. About everything. About Jermaine Whitlock. We were right on the spot talking about whether Jermaine is related to Jasper or not..when my husband burst inside the room.

" Jazz! " I exclaimed. Jasper looked shocked... and something I cannot comprehend.

" Sit down, Jasper. What is the matter? " Master Aro patiently talked to Jasper.

" Master! Jermaine! She's...she's my.. " Jasper babbled. His golden blonde hair was in a mess and his crimson red eyes were shining. 

I know what Jasper is going to say. Jermaine is her sister.

" Jermaine is your sister, isnt she? " I asked helpfully.

My husband looked at me and nodded. Then he sobbed, no tears caressing his flawless, beautiful skin.

" Hush Jazz.. Hush.... " I whispered in Jasper's ear as I embraced him. Letting my love for him emanate from my very skin.

" I looked for her everywhere. " Jasper muttered and he began to calm down. He sat down across from Master Aro and he pulled me onto his lap.

" How come you did not recognize each other? " I asked my mate.

Master Aro answered for me.

" it was because their human memories are too dim..dark..blurry to see.. It would take a lot of time before they realize they met their sister or their brother ot mother...  Or anyone they knew from their past. "

" True, Master. I don't even remember my parents now since I was changed into a vampire. " I murmured and felt Jasper's cool lips kissed my nape. 

He was trying to calm me down.

And I did calm down.

" I want to see her. " was all Jasper can say.

" Isabella, channel them dear one. You can find them. " Master Aro suggested and he hit the point! I can channel them, but I cannot hurt them. 

" Master is right., Bells. Channel them. I want to see my sister. " Jasper whispered in my ear.

To get a better concentration and focus, I stood up from Jasper's lap and began to relax. Then slowly and slowly, I closed my eyes and just continued to focus on Jermaine. And Landon too.

I heard the door opened and recognized Jane's scent and I could hear the smile stretching on her lips. I also heard her went over to Master Aro's side.

And that's when I found Jermaine. My sister-in-law.

Jermaine was walking a few meters ahead from Landon. Around them were trees caked with snow. It was very quiet in the place they were walking. The two were talking but I can barely hear them. Jermaine stopped under a cedar tree and Landon hurried to her. Then thw two vampires hugged each other saying reassuring things to each other. When they let go.. I heard Jermaine said: " We will go to Alaska. " As soon she said it, I willed myself to lose focus and I did lose focus. I opened my eyes and saw my husband looking at me intently. Jane and Master Aro were staring at me.