Grocery Store Visit - Simon

Summary: You're lonely and miss your boyfriend (Simon Kalivoda) so you go visit him at the grocery store, where he works.

Pairing: Simon Kalivoda x Gender Neutral Reader

Warnings: Kissing and small talk about sexual pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~

  It was around 12:00 P.M and I couldn't wait for Simon to get home. I thought it would be good to just let him do his job without any interruptions but the thought of seeing him at the grocery store kept itching at the back of my brain. After 12 minutes of contemplation, I decided to go see him. Besides, working at the grocery store this late is probably boring without company. I grabbed my coat and my car keys and headed for the grocery store.

~~~~~~~~~~~

  It was dark in the grocery store. As usual. I walked over to the cash registers and saw Simon with his back facing my direction. I quietly snuck my way towards him and hugged him from behind. He jumped a little but once he saw who was hugging him, he calmed down. Simon turned around and put his head on my shoulder. "Hey, Y/N," Simon quietly said. "Hi," I whispered. The hug was so comforting and I didn't want to let go. I smelt the cologne he was wearing and I could hear his heart beating. "What are you doing here?" Simon asked. "Oh, I couldn't resist the urge to see you while you were working. I missed you so much," I replied with a smile. "Really touches my heart," Simon jokingly said. I just laughed at his joke but the laughter died down when Simon deepened the hug. He tightened his grip more and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. Me doing the same. Once I hugged Simon, we could never let go of each other. It's comforting and brings so much joy to my heart. I pulled myself out of Simon's grasp and started peppering his neck with kisses. He slightly moaned every time I kissed his neck. I was too tired to indulge in sexual pleasure and I didn't want to turn on Simon so I stopped the kissing. I looked up at Simon and saw him looking at me. "Uh...Simon?" I said. "Hmm?" He hummed. "When will your shift be over?" I questioned. I wanted his shift to be over so he and I could go to my house and cuddle even more. Simon looked at his watch. "In 10 minutes." "Ok, great," I said, sounding excited. "I'll go close up." Simon smiled and walked away. I stood there and waited for him to return. He came back after 7 minutes. Simon smiled at me and held his hand out. I grabbed it and we walked to my car. The rest of the night was filled with small kisses and LOTS of cuddles.