Hungry for Slater - Tommy

Summary: You and Tommy decide to watch a movie so you leave to go get snacks but when you come back, Tommy is nowhere to be seen. You find him and it gets hot in there real quick.

Warnings: Jumpscaring, making out, kissing, fingering, teasing, unprotected sex (use protection!), forced orgasm, slight swearing, swallowing cum, cuddling <33

Pairing: Tommy Slater x Female Reader

~~~~~~~~~~

It was the middle of the night and I decided to go get some snacks from the grocery store for the movie Tommy and I were going to watch. Tommy thought he should stay at my house to 'keep the fort up' is what he said in his own words. He was responsible enough to watch my house while I was gone so I left.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Tommy, I'm home" I yelled as I entered the house. I didn't get a response. The house was quiet. Too quiet. "Tommy?" I wondered where he could be. He couldn't have left the house, right? He did say that he would make sure that nothing bad happened to my house while I was gone. Maybe he was playing a trick on me? Tommy was one of a jokester. I went into the kitchen and put the snacks I bought on the kitchen counter. I took off my coat and put it on the kitchen counter as well. "Tommy? This isn't funny. You know I don't like being tricked or scared." Still no response. I walked slowly into the living room to see Tommy's flannel jacket on the couch. I picked it up and inspected it. I put his jacket down and turned to go turn the TV off. I know I have a decent amount of money but not enough to be wasting electricity.

 "Hmm..?" I hummed in confusion. "Where could he be?" I whispered to myself. Something was off. Why would he just disappear when he knew I had plans with him? I had no clue but he probably had his reasons so I shook it off. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of potato chips I bought. I opened the bag but I opened it too rough so the chips went flying everywhere. "Shit." I walked over to the closet which held all my cleaning supplies. I opened the closet door and Tommy jumped out and yelled. I screamed in response to the jumpscare. "Tommy? What are you doing in the cleaning closet?" I asked as soon as I caught my breath. "I wanted to scare you," Tommy laughed. "No shit," I said as I lightly punched him in the arm. "You wanna help me clean up the chip mess?" I asked, hoping he would say yes. "Sure." Tommy turned around and grabbed a bucket and a mop. I grabbed paper towels and dish soap. 

 Tommy and I headed to the kitchen and I grabbed the bucket from him. Tommy knelt on the ground and started picking up the chips which could be saved and eaten. I set the tap to hot water and put the bucket underneath the faucet. I put a small amount of dish soap into the bucket and let the bucket fill up with water. I waited till it filled up. Once it filled up with soapy water, I turned off the faucet and put the bucket on the ground. I dipped the mop into the soapy water and started cleaning up where the chips had fallen. I finished mopping and dumped the water out. Tommy put all the cleaning supplies away and walked towards me. "Now that we got that settled, wanna go watch a movie?" I pointed to the living room. 

 Tommy walked closer and closer, staring at me. He and I made eye contact. I swear, every time he looked at me, I would get lost in his beautiful blue eyes. My focus on his eyes was taken away when Tommy put his thumb under my chin and lifted my head up to face him. He kissed me slowly and passionately. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. The kiss turned into something more than just slowly and passionately. The kiss turned into desperation and lust. Every time I moved my lips, I wanted more. Like I was hungry for his taste. He tasted sweet, almost like candy, and I was craving it. Tommy picked me up and walked to the living room. He dropped me on the couch and removed his shirt. He jumped on top of me and started kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss. Tommy's hands started sliding to my...you know what ;) Tommy lowered himself and looked up at me the whole time. 

 We made eye contact and never broke it. Tommy tugged at my waistband a little bit. "Can I?" He asked. Consent is hot. I said yes and he pulled my pants down, taking my underwear with them. Tommy licked one stripe on my clit. Then another. I had to sit there and hold my mouth closed while he teased me. I held my mouth closed because apparently, Tommy and I made too much 'noise' and my neighbours weren't too happy with the loud moaning coming from my house so they reported us. The cops came to my house the next day and told Tommy to keep it down which he told me later. I've been trying to keep as quiet as possible every time Tommy and I got intimate so then the police didn't come and tell me to shut up. Tommy didn't stop teasing me and it was making me go crazy. "T-Tommy, stop t-teasing," I managed to say. Tommy chuckled against my clit and my eyes practically rolled to the back of my head in pleasure. 

 I breathed through my mouth to bring myself back to reality but my breath hitched when I felt Tommy insert a finger in me. "Oh my God," I moaned quietly. Tommy went in and out at a fast pace while massaging my left boob. "Does that feel good, baby?" He asked me in a seductive tone. "Mhm," I said while nodding my head. It was really hard to speak when all I could think about was Tommy being inside me. Tommy inserted another finger and (I didn't know how he could do it) fastened his pace. I came all over his fingers without warning. He took out his fingers and licked off all the cum. I became even more turned on by just looking at him. "Are you ok?" He asked me to make sure I was ok to continue. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine," I smiled at him. He nodded and unzipped his pants. He took off his pants and boxers. I looked down at his dick and saw that he was hard and big. It always took me by surprise at how big he was. Around 8-9 inches, is what I calculated. He lined himself up with my entrance and, ever so slowly, inserted himself. 

 Once he was fully in, he put his hand on my throat and lightly squeezed. He pulled out then slammed back in. "Oh, oh God," I said, obviously showing him that he was doing a number on me. He pulled out and slammed back in again. He repeated that motion at a fast pace. He seemed desperate to cum but at the same time like he was taking his time. I was taken out of my focus when Tommy started rubbing small circles on my clit. Tommy grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulder so he had more room to go deeper. He picked up his pace in his thrusts every time I moaned. "Tommy I'm gonna cum!" I yelled, not meaning to. Tommy started rubbing circles on my clit faster. "On the count of 3, you're gonna cum, ok?" Tommy said with a smirk. I just nodded because I really wanted to cum. "One. Two. Three. Go!" Tommy counted down.

 I released all over his cock with a scream of pleasure. "Oh my God, Tommy," I moaned. "Yeah, you like that, baby?" He moaned. Tommy pulled himself out and pumped his cock till he came all over my thighs. I felt like I was missing something inside me when Tommy took himself out of me. I used my finger to scoop up his cum and I swallowed it. Tommy grabbed my hand and helped me up. I cleaned myself up and put on a pair of pyjamas. Tommy also cleaned himself up and I gave him some pyjamas that he left at my house a while ago. I grabbed the snacks I bought at the store earlier and we both cuddled up on the couch and watched a horror movie. "I love you, Tommy," I whispered to him. "I love you too," I heard but it was muffled because Tommy was tired. I fell asleep in his arms.

(I don't know about you, but I like this one. If you have any writing ideas, let me know in the comments)