Sex is Better than Work - Simon

THIS IS NOT A FANFICTION OF THE GROCERY STORE SCENE IN FEAR STREET, thought I would let you know!! Read summary for details :)

Summary: Keeping Simon company at the Grocery Store can be boring. So, why not go to the bathrooms and... do "stuff"?

Warnings: Swearing, kissing, making-out, bathroom sex, eating someone out, unprotected sex, hair pulling, leaving hickeys. I might've missed some but oh well.

Pairing: Simon Kalivoda x Female Reader

Word Count: 1,080

Side Note: I'm really sorry for not posting much but I'm trying, I swear!! Enjoy this really smutty fanfic <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you're telling me, If we kissed for a minute, we're burning 6.4 calories?" I asked. Simon looked at me and smiled. "Yep," He replied. I sat there confused. Simon opened the cash register and put the last couple of dollar bills away. He closed the cash register and looked at me. "Why is that so hard to believe?" He asked. "I'm not quite sure. Burning calories while kissing?" I questioned while scoffing. "Wanna test it out then?" He quickly asked. I looked at him with a surprised look on my face. I was not expecting him to ask that. "Sure," I said. Simon walked around the conveyor belt and flashed me a smile. He put his hands on my waist and leaned in for a kiss. I put my lips on his and closed my eyes. We both moved our lips in sync. "Fuck, you taste so good," I mumbled. Simon's hands roamed all over my body. I pulled away and looked at Simon. Simon looked at me confused. "What is it?" He asked. 

 "We should go somewhere private," I said in a flirtatious way. Simon looked at me shocked, not saying anything like he was choked up on his own words. He nodded, not speaking a word. I grabbed his hand and started walking to the bathrooms, him following behind. Once we were at the bathrooms, I opened one of the stalls and Simon closed it behind him. I started attacking Simon's neck, leaving hickeys. Simon closed his eyes and sighed, taking in the pleasure. Simon slowly put his hands on my waist as I kissed his neck. "Oh, that feels so good," He sighed. I chuckled against his neck then proceeded to leave hickeys. I started slowly going lower and lower, nearing his clothed dick. I put my knees on the ground and tugged at Simon's waistband. He nodded but then shook his head. That left me confused. "Oh?" I questioned. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I'm gonna go down on you this time." I wasn't able to form words, I was that turned on.

 "O- ok," I stuttered. Simon held his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up off the ground. I rested my back against the wall and Simon pressed his lips on mine. I went to palm him through his pants but he grabbed my wrist before I could do so. He held my wrist against the wall and continued kissing me. He removed his lips from mine and started attacking my neck. I placed the hand that wasn't held against the wall in Simon's hair. Lightly tugging, showing him that he was doing a number on me. He stopped kissing my neck and pulled away. Looking me in the eyes, he lowered himself. He let go of my hand and propped my leg onto the toilet seat so that my pussy was easily accessible. He tugged on the waistband of my jeans, asking for permission. I closed my eyes and nodded. I breathed heavily, waiting for the pleasure that was to come. He pulled down my jeans and underwear.

 He licked one stripe on my clit which got a loud reaction from me. He chuckled against my clit before licking another stripe. "Fuck," I whispered. He started gently rubbing my folds with one finger. Before I knew it and without warning, he inserted two fingers. Simon pumped those fingers in and out of me at a fast pace while licking and sucking my clit. I arched my back in response. I put my hands in Simon's hair and started lightly tugging. That earned a moan from Simon. I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge. It felt so fucking good. " 'm gonna cum," I moaned. Simon didn't stop. He wanted me to cum and it showed. He went faster until I came all over his face. "Fuck!" My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my chest was heaving. I was heavily panting from all the pressure. Simon stopped his movement and looked up at me, my cum covering his mouth. He stood up and licked his lips. "You taste good," he said while smiling. I chuckled a little. We stared at each other for what felt like forever. And then, I remembered that Simon hadn't received the pleasure he deserves. "Simon?" "Hm?" He hummed. "You haven't gotten the pleasure you deserve yet," I quickly stated.

 He looked at me with a shocked expression. "Oh, yeah. You're right," he said. "Would you like me to help you?" I asked. I put my hand on his clothed dick and felt that he was hard. "Yes, please," He said while slowly nodding. I started slowly pulling down his pants but my focus was taken away from his pants when Simon grabbed my wrist. I gasped. "What are you doing?" I questioned. "I want to fuck you against the wall," He whispered seductively. I liked the sound of that so I nodded. He let go of my wrist and pushed me against the wall. He started attacking my neck with sloppy kisses. He pulled away and pulled his pants down far enough for his dick to pop out. He put my leg on his shoulder and lined himself up with my entrance.

 Simon slowly went in. "You feel so good," He sighed. I wrapped my arm around his neck and brought him in for a kiss. I moaned into the kiss when I felt him pull out then slam back in. He repeated that process over and over again, in quick, fast thrusts. He pulled his lips off of mine and stared into my eyes with pure love. "I love you so much," He said. "I love you too," I replied before kissing him again. Simon repeatedly moaned and whimpered into the kiss. "Shit, I'm gonna cum," He moaned. He stopped thrusting and pulled out. Simon came all over my thighs. Once he stopped, he looked at me and flashed me a smile.

 I chuckled when he smiled at me. I took my leg off of Simon's shoulder and lifted up my pants. He lifted up his pants as well and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into one last kiss before we left the bathroom and locked up the grocery store. We went to my house after and... let's just say we did some rated R stuff ;)

(I need writing ideas so it would be highly appreciated if you could give me some <33)