The Rougher, The Better - Simon

Warnings: Swearing, unprotected sex (Simon's pull-out game is strong asf), choking kink, rough sex, dirty talk, cliche ending, comforting someone, moaning, my dumb-ass writing :(, confession of love, snuggling after <3

Pairing: Simon Kalivoda x Female Reader

Word Count: 1,075

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon and I had only been dating for 2 months. We only had sex once. It was a very awkward situation, I'll tell you that. I was scared to touch him and he was terrified to touch me. We didn't even do much that night. Plus, we finished fairly fast. There was no room to actually indulge in what we both liked so tonight, I planned to change that. I liked it rough. I wanted Simon to know that and at least try and be rough. He always joked around about being "different in the sheets" anyway, so why not test that?

We were currently in his bedroom; cuddling on his bed while listening to music. Our favourite thing to do. I didn't know when to make the next move and hopefully, let him know that I was... a tad bit rough in the bed. "Si?" I quietly said. Now was my moment to make the first move. "Hm?" Simon hummed. "Can... can I kiss you?" I always, no matter what, asked for permission to kiss him. Simon looked me in the eyes with his beautiful lavender-gray eyes and nodded while humming. I placed one of my hands on the side of his face and, ever so gently, kissed him with a sort of passion. Simon moved so he was on top of me and I was under him. I continued kissing him but Simon quickly took over. He moved his lips fast and aggressively, his hand caressing my leg. Simon removed his lips from mine and looked me dead in the eye.

 "What do you want to do for our second time having sex?... I would like it to be special for you," He insisted with a smile. I smiled. I knew this was my chance to tell him what I liked. "Simon, can we be rough this time?" Simon stared at me with a look of concern. "I- What do you mean by rough, my love?" He questioned. "Well, I mean..." My voice trailed off. "Why don't you put your hand around my throat and fuck me at a rough and fast pace?" I hoped he would say okay. "But what if I hurt you?" He asked with concern. I placed my hand on the side of his face and nodded. "Baby, you're not gonna hurt me. If I feel uncomfortable, I'll tell you right away," I reassured him. "But I-" "Shh.." I shushed him; placing one finger on his lips. "It's okay. We'll use safe words. Red means bad. Greens means good. Got it?" Simon looked at me doe-eyed. "Mhm," he mumbled. I then tugged at the bottom of his shirt. He took off his shirt, revealing his hot dad bod. (I'm just so horny for his dad bod, I'm sorry!!) I practically ripped off my shirt.

 I was eager to feel Simon's touch. Simon unbuckled his belt. As he was unbuckling his belt, I took off my bra and pants. Leaving me in only my underwear. Simon finished unbuckling his belt and proceeded to take off his pants. Leaving him in only his boxers. I looked down to admire his body but noticed something quite obvious. The giant erection in his boxers. Simon noticed that I was looking at his giant erection. He blushed and looked away sheepishly. "Hey, Si, no need to be embarrassed," I tried comforting him. I sat up and placed my thumb under his chin, making him face in my direction. "It's actually quite hot," I whispered seductively. I don't know how it was possible but Simon turned an even darker shade of red. "I want you inside of me so, so, very bad" I lowered my hand to where he needed me the most and gently grazed my finger over it. "F-uh-ck" Simon's moan came out high-pitched and desperate. "Okay, lay down baby," He said. I was rather shocked at how fast his mood had changed from scared and worried to seductive and prepared. I nodded while laying down.

 I also took my underwear off so Simon had easy access. He grabbed my legs and opened them. He looked determined to make me feel good. It was super hot. He then pulled down and took off his boxer in a swift, quick move. Placing his hand on my inner thigh, he used his other hand to slowly slide in. That received a loud moan from both of us. Simon moved at a slow pace at first just so I could get used to his size. "Simon, please go faster," I moaned. Simon nodded. He then went faster. Shaking the bed as he did so. "Fuck. God. You feel so good," Simon sighed in pleasure. Damn, I loved the noises he made. They weren't grunts nor were they quiet whimpers. They were full-on moans. It drove me insane. "Simon, harder," I moaned. Simon then went harder. The speed and pace he was going at made him and I a moaning mess. "Fuck, just like that," My eyes practically rolled to the back of my head.

 Simon was rather confident about how fast he was going. He also liked going really fast and hearing the loud moans fill the room. Simon then remembered that I wanted his hand around my throat. He gently placed his hand on my throat and squeezed. Not too hard though. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" (Damn that was embarrassing to write) I let out loudly. "Same baby. Same," Simon replied. I arched my back and released. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Simon thrust me through my orgasm. Simon moaned loudly and pulled out. Pumping his cock till he came all over my inner thighs. I admired his face as he ejaculated.

 It was rather pretty. He had his head tilted up, his mouth slightly open, his eyes closed and he was releasing small, cute little moans. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "What?" He chuckled. "Oh, nothing. You just look really pretty," I replied with a soft smile. Simon chuckled then laid beside me. He kissed my cheek while grabbing a blanket and covering our bodies. "I love you," Simon muffled. My heart skipped a few beats. "I- I love you too, lover boy," I replied. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and closed my eyes. Simon wrapped his arms around me and brought me in for a comforting hug. We both fell asleep shortly after.

(Damn, I'm so sorry for how long it takes to write chapters. Don't worry though, If I take long uploading chapters, it's because I'm in writers block. Not because I'm discontinuing this book. I would never discontinue this book :))))