Missing The Party - Simon

Summary: You go to a party with Kate but then remember that you were supposed to pick up Simon as well but forgot. You rush over to his house and have your own 'party' with Simon.

Warnings: Alcohol, Kissing, making out, handjob, fucking, swearing, dirty talk, unprotected sex.

Pairing: Simon Kalivoda x Female Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where to?" I asked Kate who was sitting next to me in the car. "To the party that everyone has been talking about," Kate answered. "Yeah, I know that. I mean, where is this party located?" I asked the question again but changed the words up. "Just drive and I'll point the way." I stared at her blankly but replied with "sure." I started the car up and drove where she pointed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked the car and pointed to the house with all the lights flashing and the crowds of people. "Is that the house?" I questioned. "Yep," Kate replied. I nodded and turned off the car. I opened my door and stepped out of the car. Kate opened her door and stepped out of the car too. I locked the car and walked over to Kate. Kate and I held hands. We made a rule when we were in middle school that when we went to parties, no matter which friend you were with, you should always hold hands when possible so that you didn't lose each other in the abyss of people. I never broke that rule. No matter what. I squeezed Kate's hand and nodded. She nodded back and we started walking in the direction of the people. We entered the house and I almost went deaf with how loud the music was blasting. 

I guided Kate to the snack table because she insisted on getting a beer before she started dancing. Typical Kate. I grabbed a beer too and started drinking it. I almost choked on my drink when I remembered that I needed to pick up Simon. Let me reword that. I needed to pick him up about 30 minutes ago. "Hey, Kate," I started to get Kate's attention. "I'll be back. I need to go pick up Simon" "Wait, you haven't picked up Simon yet!" She practically yelled. I put my finger over my lips. "Shh. I'll be back in a few," I gave a quick smile and rushed to my car. I started it up and drove off in a hurry. As I was driving, my mind kept running. How did I forget about Simon? Who, by the way, was my boyfriend. We started dating 5 months ago and are still going strong.

 I couldn't place a finger on how I could've possibly forgotten to pick him up. I pushed that aside as I just arrived at his house. I turned off my car and walked up to his house. I knocked on his door and waited for someone to answer. The door opened slowly and Simon was on the other side. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" He asked. I entered his house and kissed him quickly. I pulled away and looked at Simon. Simon looked surprised. "Simon, I'm so, so sorry," I kept repeating. Simon put his hand on my shoulder. "Calm down. It's ok. I get it," Simon reassured me. I sighed in relief. "Oh, thank God. I was really worried you weren't gonna forgive me," I chuckled. Simon chuckled as well. Simon started walking to his room which was in the basement. "Are you home alone?" I questioned.

 "Uh, yeah," He said. "Hmm" I hummed in response. I followed Simon into the basement. Simon sat on his bed and I sat next to him. "So, do you wanna go to that party? I mean, I left Kate there to pick you up," I sat there and waited for him to answer. "Sure," He smiled at me. His smile almost made me faint. He is so cute and every time he smiles at me, I almost faint. I couldn't help myself. I kissed him quickly and pulled back. I looked up at him and saw him looking at me first. Simon connected our lips again and I closed my eyes. I moved my lips at ease and felt him bite my lip. I moaned in response. I fell back on the bed and Simon went on top of me. Simon removed his lips from mine and looked at me. 

"I want you so bad, Simon," I told him while smirking. Simon blushed at my words. I felt something on my leg and noticed that Simon was hard. Simon smiled sheepishly and looked away. "Don't look away, baby," I placed my hand on his face and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him gently. He pulled away and took off his shirt and pants. I took my shirt and bra off. Simon kissed me again but this time, the kiss was full of lust and desperation. While Simon and I made out, I lowered my hand down to his hard dick and palmed him through his underwear. Simon moaned into my mouth. I tugged at his waistband. "Can I?" I asked him. Simon nodded and I pulled his underwear down. I grabbed his cock immediately and started rubbing him. Simon kept moaning into my mouth which made me feel my underwear getting wetter and wetter. I opened my mouth and invited his tongue.

 The room was filled with moaning and panting. Simon pulled away and pulled my pants down. He took them off and he also took off my underwear. Simon and I were both fully nude. I let go of his cock and raised my face to his ear. "I want you so bad, Simon," I whispered into his ear. Simon blushed even brighter than before. He grabbed his cock and lined himself with my entrance. He inserted himself slowly and once he was fully in me, he asked me if I was ok for him to continue. I said yes and he pulled out before slamming back in. "Oh, that feels so good," I moaned a little too loud. Simon pulled out and slammed back in again and again, at a fast pace. "You feel amazing, baby," Simon threw his head back and moaned. Simon put his thumb on my clit and rubbed small circles. 

I put my legs on his shoulder so he had more room to go deeper. Simon was around 8-9 inches long so I was surprised I could take him in. "Simon, harder," I moaned. I could tell that he knew the difference between harder and faster because he thrust so hard that the room was filled with the sound of Simon's hip clapping against me over and over again. "Oh, Simon!" I moaned. I threw my head back and started massaging my breasts. "Holy shit, I'm close," Simon moaned. "Me too," I replied. "Fuck!" I screamed as I came all over Simon's dick. 

Simon kept fucking me at a fast pace. Simon pulled out and pumped his cock as he came all over my tits. He moaned loudly. When he finished, I used my finger and scooped up his cum. I ate it and swallowed it without breaking the heavy eye contact between me and Simon. I sat up and hugged Simon. Simon hugged me back and kissed my neck. "I love you so much, Simon," I said. "I love you too," Simon replied. I didn't want to let go of him but I had to because I remembered that Kate was still at that party without me. I let go of Simon and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before getting up and finding my clothes in the mess of clothes that Simon and I made. Simon stood up and started finding his clothes too.

 I put on all of my clothes and walked upstairs. I waited for him to come upstairs so we could go to that party we were originally going to go to before things got heated. Simon made his way upstairs and walked to the front door. I saw his outfit. He was wearing his red hoodie that I would usually steal and a pair of baggy sweatpants. "Oh my God. You look so hot right now," I said to him. Simon looked at me and laughed at my comment. "Not as hot as you," He said. I blushed a bright red so I looked away. I opened the front door and wandered over to my car. Simon walked over to me and put his hand on my ass.

 I really didn't care that people could see him with his hand on my ass. I opened my car door and sat down. Simon sat next to me. I started the car. Simon leaned in and kissed me. He put his hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss. I would have kept kissing him if I didn't have a place to go but I did. I pulled away and smiled at him. "Come on, why can't we have sex in this car, right now?" He asked me in his usual joking tone. "Because Kate is waiting for us at a party and we have been gone for too long," I answered. Simon laughed. "Besides, we had sex in here last night so I think we're good for now," I jokingly said before putting my focus on the road and driving to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the party. I turned off the car and Simon and I entered the house, looking for Kate. We found Kate and walked over to her. "There you guys are," She drunkenly said. Kate walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. Simon just watched in amusement. "Wait...why do you smell like cum?" She asked. I looked over at Simon in shock. "No reason," I quickly said while trying not to blush.