Shower Shenanigans - Simon

While writing this story, I thought of this photo the entire time:

Thought you would like to see this photo. Enjoy it <3

Summary: You invite Simon over and feel like you should take a shower before he gets there. He gets there early and joins in the shower shenanigans.

Warnings: Swearing, unprotected sex (his pull-out game is strong), dirty talk, shower sex, sexual needs being met, kinda aftercare I mean, they did watch a movie after. These are all the warnings I could think of but if you find any I didn't add, let me know <33

Pairing: Simon Kalivoda x Female Reader

~~~~~~~

  I entered my house after a long day of basketball and talking. Today was basketball day which was a day where you had to attend the basketball game and watch it. I had to sit in a very hot school gym and sit there while watching a sport I wasn't even interested in. At least I had Kate and Deena to talk to. After the game, I headed home which is where I am right now. I put my car keys in the little bowl near my door and took off my shoes as well. I walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone. I didn't know who to call but I wanted to call someone. Out of all my friends, I could call, Simon's phone number popped in my head. I guess I'll call him. Besides, we haven't seen each other outside of school in a while. I dialled his number and put it up to my ear. I waited very little time before someone picked up.

  "Hello?" The person on the other line asked. "Hey, it's y/n," I said. "Oh, hey y/n," Simon said. "Do you want to come over?" I asked him. "Sure. I'll be there in 15," Simon said before hanging up. I put the phone down and walked to my room. I decided that I needed a shower. I was sweaty and didn't smell the best. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and turned on the shower. I let the water run till it was warm. When it was warm, I entered the shower. I didn't move for at least 8 minutes. I stood there, feeling the hot water hit my body. It felt nice. My head jerked to face the door when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Hello?" I became pale with fear. "It's Simon," Simon said as he opened the door. "Oh," I sighed. I felt relieved to find out it was my boyfriend and not some creep. "Fuck. You scared me," I laughed. "I'm sorry," Simon said. "It's ok," I reassured him. 

  There was an awkward silence. "Can I join you," Simon asked. I was shocked. "Sure," I quickly said. I moved so Simon had some room. I heard clothes hit the bathroom floor and the shuffling of feet. Simon moved the shower curtain to the side and stepped into the shower. It wasn't a small shower and was actually quite a big shower so there was lots of room for two people. I glanced at Simon for a second and saw that he was examining me with love in his eyes. I looked away quickly and felt my face heat up. Was I blushing? I must've been because Simon put his thumb under my chin and made me look at him. Simon put his lips on mine and pulled back. He looked into my eyes for a sign that he could continue kissing me. I closed the gap between me and Simon. I kissed him with a sort of aggression. I was hungry for the taste of his lips. He tasted sweet. It was hard to breathe. I was kissing Simon fast and aggressively while the hot water hit our bodies, the room slowly heating up. Simon dove his hands down to hold onto my waist. I put my hands on his face and pulled away.

  "You taste so good, Simon," I sighed. I wanted to kiss him again. To taste the sweetness on his lips. But, I also wanted him inside me. Obviously, Simon wanted to be inside me because while I was kissing him, I felt something hard touch my leg. I put my hand around Simon's cock and told him, "I want you inside me." He blushed a bright red and nodded. I let go of his cock and turned around so my back was facing him. I set my hands on the shower wall and waited for Simon to enter. Simon went up to my ear. "I want to pound you so hard, you're screaming my name," He whispered. I couldn't even process words, I was so turned on.

  "Do it then," I managed to say. Simon chuckled and pulled away. He slowly inserted himself. I moaned quietly. Simon placed his hands on my waist and pulled out before slamming back in, causing me to moan louder. "Fuck. You're so tight," Simon moaned while thrusting in and out of me. Simon's hand flew down to my clit and rubbed small circles on my clit. For Simon being a very nervous and awkward boy, he really knew how to make me scream. The hot water hitting our bodies and Simon pounding into me repeatedly sent me over the edge. I came with a loud scream. Simon fucked me through my orgasm. 

 He thrusted till he was close. He pulled out right before he came (pull-out game is strong) He pumped his cock till he came. He came all over my legs which I would have scooped up if the shower water didn't wash it all down the drain. After he finished, we both got out of the shower and dressed up. Simon and I just watched a movie and talked till he had to leave. 

(If you have any writing ideas, I would definitely appreciate it <3)