Do you love me? - Simon

Summary: Simon admits feelings for the girl he truly adores... you. Little did he know, you had feelings for him too. This entire fanfic takes place at your house btw!

Warnings: Cock sucking, moaning, dirty talk, leaving hickeys, kissing, partially undressing in front of someone, semen!, eye contact, eye contact while giving a blowjob, handjob, spitting on cock, hair tugging, swearing, praising kink, hair pulling kink.

Pairing: Simon Kalivoda x Female Reader

Word Count: 2,261

~~~~

"Do... do you love me?" The words come out slowly, hesitantly, as if they're difficult to get out. Simon bites his lip nervously, hoping that I'll answer honestly.

"Of course I do!" I reply quickly, without hesitation. That's the most honest i've ever been. I'd never lie to Simon. "Have I not been obvious...?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Simon nods his head slowly and smiles softly. "Yeah... you kinda have." He says quietly, still unsure of how much I actually know.

I look away from his gaze for a second, trying to comprehend how I've so stupidly hid my affection from him. My gaze quickly meets his again as my lips form a tender smile. "From now on, I'll make sure to be obvious as to how much I love you!" I chime up, trying the lighten the dim mood.

Simon's smile grows wider as he laughs softly, leaning back against the wall behind him. I notice his hands are shaking slightly from obvious nervousness, but only for a second or two before he calms them down. "I'd love that."

"Is there something else that's wrong?" I stare deeply into his eyes with a serious and stern look, him seeming to be more nervous than ever before.

"No, no... nothing wrong..." He shakes his head and takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. It seems like he's struggling to find the right words to say. "...just... never mind."

"Oh. Alright." I look away awkwardly, not wanting to pry away at information he doesn't want to share. The tension and silence builds up.

After a moment, he finally lets out a long sigh and looks over at me, meeting my gaze with his own. "You're probably wondering why I'm so anxious about telling you this..."

"Yeah. I am." I reply.

"It's because I'm afraid you won't understand it... or worse; think less of me." He gives an apologetic look, clearly embarrassed by what he'll say next.

I place a hand on his shoulder and stare deeply into his eyes with a sense of love and adoration hidden behind them. "Nothing will ever make me think less of you. You are my sweet, loving, caring best friend and nothing will ever change that." I reassure with a soft, comforting tone.

"Thank you..." He says, smiling widely now. He leans forward and presses his forehead against mine. "I was worried that you might think less of me if you knew..."

"Knew what?" I lower my voice to the appropriate level.

Simon's smile falters for a second before returning, looking lovingly into my eyes again. "Well... I have a crush on you."

My eyes widen in surprise. I pull away and attempt to comprehend that information. "Really?"

"Yeah, yeah I do. It's just... well... I've always had feelings for you..." His expression grows more serious as he speaks, staring directly into my eyes. "And, I didn't wanna ruin our friendship by confessing."

"Oh Simon... how long have you felt this way?"

"A while now. But then, when we were hanging out together like this, talking, laughing, joking around, it just got harder and harder not to talk about it." He sighs heavily.