Getting Caught - Simon

Summary: Simon invites you over to his house to hang out but things get heated and in the middle of...you know what, you get caught by one of his family members. Yikes.

Warnings: Swearing, handjob, unprotected sex (shame on them), getting caught having sex, kissing, making out. I'm tired so I am having trouble reading. Hopefully, these were all the warnings needed for this story but if you notice any I missed, please let me know and I'll update it.

Pairing: Simon Kalivoda x Female Reader

  ~~~~~~~~~

  My vision was getting blurry, almost as if I was in a pitch-black room. I wasn't actually in a pitch-black room. I was in my bedroom watching Ghostbusters. It was around 11 pm. I only put on Ghostbusters as background noise while I did my homework but sleep had another plan for me. I was just about to fall into a deep sleep until I heard the phone ring. I jolted up out of my bed. "Ow," I put my hand on my forehead and tried to calm down the headache brewing up in my head. I guess I sat up too fast. Once I got my thoughts together and I calmed down my headache, I stood up and walked over to my dresser which had my phone on it. I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, It's Simon," I heard from the other line. "Oh, hey Si. What is it?" I felt joy hearing Simon's voice. 

  We didn't talk much that week because Deena was talking about Sam too much so there was no point in talking over top of Deena. That would be rude. "I was just wondering..." His voice trailed off. "Do you want to come over?" I checked the clock beside my bed. It wasn't that late. "Sure," I replied. "Ok, great!" He sounded excited. "I'll be there in 15," I said before hanging up. I put down the phone and walked over to my closet. It was cold out so I had to dress warmly. I picked a black baggy t-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants which I stole from Simon. I also grabbed a leather jacket. I put on the clothes I picked out and walked downstairs. I put on my black boots. I grabbed my car keys that were in a little bowl near the front door and headed to my car. I sat in my car and started it up. I drove to Simon's house. He didn't live very far away. Shadyside was a small town so all my friends lived nearby.

~~~~~~~~~~

  I parked the car and got out. I straightened my hair and locked the door. I walked up to Simon's house and knocked on the door. I didn't have to wait long for someone to answer. That, someone, was Simon and he looked thrilled to see me. "Hey," I said while waving. "Hey, Y/N," Simon held the door open for me so I walked in. He closed the door behind him and turned to face me. He looked at my outfit in awe. "Wait, are those my sweatpants?" He pointed at the pants I was wearing. "What? no," I said in a joking tone. We laughed for a little bit but the laughter quickly died down. I looked around his house just to see what was up. I noticed that no one was home but me and him. "Are you home alone?" I asked him. "Yeah, but my mom will be back in 10 minutes," He answered. "Oh, ok," I walked over to his kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. Simon bent over the kitchen counter and admired me. I looked at him and chuckled. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing. You're just so pretty," He sighed. I put the glass down and blushed a bright pink. "Thank you," I looked away from him. 

  I heard him stand up and walk over to me. He put his hands on my waist and made me face him. I looked up into his beautiful eyes. I felt like I could melt at any moment. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I kissed him back. I closed my eyes and put my arm around his neck. I backed up and Simon lifted me onto the kitchen counter. I opened my legs so Simon could get closer. He walked in between my legs and deepened the kiss. The kiss got heated pretty quickly. The next thing I knew, Simon and I were both naked and I was rubbing Simon's cock while we both made out. I was still sitting on the kitchen counter and Simon was still standing in between my legs. I lifted my head and Simon took that as an opportunity to kiss my neck and leave hickeys. "Oh, Simon," I sighed in pleasure. "I want you now," I said. Simon removed his mouth from my neck and looked at me. I thought I must've said something he didn't like but he smiled at me and nodded. He grabbed his cock and lined himself with my entrance. 

  I held in my breath when Simon slowly inserted himself. "Fuck," I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. He didn't move after he was in me all the way, for a little bit. He sighed and pulled out before slamming back in. I yelped in response. "Are you ok?" He wanted to make sure I was ok because it was a challenge to get used to his big size. I nodded to tell him that I was ok. "Ok," He whispered before slowly thrusting in and out of me. "Oh my God," I moaned. I felt his hand travel down to my clit and rub small circles. My legs started shaking a little bit and I became a moaning mess. "Shit, you feel so good," Simon moaned into my ear. I loved hearing him moan. It turned me on more. I pulled him in for a hug while he thrust into me. I just needed to hold something. I kissed Simon's neck and also left hickeys.

 Returning the favour is what I always said. "Faster, Simon. Faster," I moaned. I felt myself getting closer and closer. Just as I was about to cum, someone entered the kitchen. I heard a gasp so I turned to face where I heard the noise. Simon also stopped and looked as well. We both saw Simon's mom with grocery bags in her hands. She had her mouth wide open and she just stared. Simon pulled out quickly and dressed. I jumped off the counter and picked up all my clothes. I covered my tits and pussy with my clothes. "Uh..." My voice trailed off. I placed a kiss on Simon's lips before walking over to Simon's bathroom. I had to put on my clothes before I left to go home. I left the bathroom after putting on all my clothes and I walked over to Simon's mom. "Good day, Mrs. Kalivoda," I nodded and left. 

 I headed for the front door. Simon followed me and grabbed my wrist when I made it to the front door. I turned to face Simon. "Sorry about that," He said. "Oh, it's ok. I'll never be able to look at your mom again, though," I laughed. I always made jokes in awkward situations to help lighten the mood. Simon also laughed. Simon let go of my wrist and I put on my boots. After I put on my boots, I grabbed Simon's face and kissed him before pulling away and opening the door. I walked outside and walked to my car. Simon watched me leave. I turned around and faced Simon. "I love you, Simon," I told him. "I love you, too," He replied. I entered my car and smacked the wheel. "Shit," I was insanely embarrassed. I started up the car and drove off to my house. Hopefully, that doesn't happen next time Simon and I hang out. We will never talk about this again. 

(New stories will be out soon I just need ideas so if you have any, just let me know. Just give me new writing ideas, please!) <3